Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsLunch & Deli MeatsOscar Mayer
Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't!

Dairy free??
What deli meat do you eat?
Does this have the "processed" lunch meat feel? I don't like that slimy finish that come store-bought meat has
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat!
Samantha W.
Arden, NC
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Samantha W.
this is the best affordable lunch meat that I use on a weekly basis for my sandwiches. can get a little slimy but if you dab with paper towel it soaks up and extra juices. I definitely have it on my shopping list weekly!
Brandy N.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast is one of our favorite lunch meats. It doesn't have any artificial preservatives, nitrates or added hormones. It is also delicious. It makes great sandwiches. My husband shreds it up and puts it in his salads too. Good stuff. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat
Sylvia R.
Gardena, CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Sylvia R.
The slices were quite thin, yet firm. They were easy to pull apart in order to layer them on my sandwich. After trying the Sub Kit though, I would have preferred the slices be flat. The way they’re packed could lead to grabbing an unnecessary amount out of the pack. Flavor wise, I quite liked it. It was flavorful enough without being too overpowering for my pallet. Shape wise, I would use a different bun so there wasn’t so much meat hanging off. I’d consider a circular bun to have a balanced bread to deli slice ratio. I would consider incorporating this into my deli meat rotation.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Maria C.
Never had this Oscar Mayer Rotisserie Chicken, but it was not bad , we put it on a sandwich with some lmayo, lettuce onion and tomatoes 😋 delicious we will definitely buy it again. .#influenster #oscarmayet #mmm
Nicole Z.
East Elmhurst, NY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Nicole Z.
I will say this rotisserie seasoned chicken was not my favorite of the bunch. It wasn't bad by any means, but the flavor was a little on the bland side compared to other flavors they offer. I still added it to my other Oscar Mayer deli meats but wouldn't make an entire sandwich with it. I feel it needs the lettuce, mayo, cheese and other meat flavors to create a decent flavored sandwich.  As a last resort I would buy it if I needed it in a pinch,  but it wouldn't be in my top 3 choices from Oscar Mayer.  As stated before, I feel the packaging is not the best for any of the deli meats. They don't reseal properly. Something resealable would definitely be much better.
Stephanie L.
Corinth, NY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Stephanie L.
I got the Chipotle one. this was not an option on the drop down but oh my goodness. delicious. This product is too expensive and the family size needed to be bigger. I would recommend to a family size of 3... maybe 4 but my household has 6 members. We gobbled it up in less than 2 days!!!
Stefany B.
Little Rock, AR
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Stefany B.
The taste is well seasoned and flavorful, like fresh roasted. I love it with my sandwiches with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and avocado. Also I use it for my husband lunches. Great for my diet!
Amber S.
Stevens, PA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Amber S.
I loved how fresh this chicken tasted as soon as I opened the package. The family size comes with enough meat for all week, which makes packing lunch easier. Tastes great!
Gaby G.
Hialeah, FL
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Gaby G.
This is our first time trying this product. I really like the flavor and the texture of this item, I feel is enough lean since my husband needs to lose a few pounds and improve his cholesterol levels. I think we will continue buying this product ayer this review.
Erika S.
Clarksville, TN
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Erika S.
I was impressed with this. I like chicken but have never tried chicken in a sandwich form. this product needs no improvements. I ate this with mayo amd and cheese. I would recommend this product. The price wasn't too bad.