BY OSCAR MAYER #38 in Deli

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Browned with Caramel Color.
98% fat free. 50 calories per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture
Bend to open. Stay-fresh. Resalable package.
1lb. family size. see more...

• What deli meat do you eat?5 Answers
  • Does this have the "processed" lunch meat feel? I don't like that...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Nothing is a good a rotisserie chicken fresh from the bone but Oscar Mayer does a pretty good job. The chicken does not have whole lot of flavor per slice but adding several slices to a sandwich you can taste it.
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
This is the kind of lunch meat I buy for my family. Oscar Mayer is a very trusted brand and I absolutely love the packaging on these containers. The meat doesn't fall apart when I grab it like some of the other packages.
Alyssa H.
this is my favorite lunchmeat for wraps and sandwiches, or those pin wheels. good source of protein. It pairs great with Dave's killer thin 60 calorie bread.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
I enjoy this product alot. I love the flavor of the meat and how moist and juicy it is right out of the package. Everyone should try this at least once.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
I make sandwich all the the time with these and have them for lunch. Bread chicken breast cheese and some mayo it's great . Quick and easy
Ashley M.
Mount Shasta , Ca
This is the only brand of deli meat I normally get. It's thin and tastes great. Both my kids love it and it lasts awhile in our home.
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
I love this stuff. The taste and texture are right on. I've never dealt with slimy meat from Oscar Mayer and the flavor is wonderful.
Katie J.
Edmond
This sandwich meat is amazing! It is the only kind that I will eat & I never get tired of it. So delicious. I would recommend this!
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Smells good and tastes good. Great for making sandwiches or eating plain. 4 stars because nothing beats freshly sliced meat.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
I love these deli meats they taste great and fresh plus they come with a reseal container. I like that better then the bag.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
What deli meat do you eat?
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Does this have the "processed" lunch meat feel? I don't like that slimy finish that come store-bought meat has