Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Chicken Breast

by Oscar Mayer

#20 in Deli

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't! No Added Hormones* No Artificial Flavors Gluten Free *Federal Regulations Prohibit the Use of Hormones in Poultry. No artificial preservatives CHICKEN BREAST, WATER, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VINEGAR, SALT, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, SUGAR, NATURAL CHICKEN TYPE FLAVOR (YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, DEXTROSE, ONION POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR), SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, COATED WITH PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, THYME. *INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT QUALITY.

What deli meat do you eat?
Does this have the "processed" lunch meat feel? I don't like that slimy finish that come store-bought meat has
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Chicken Breast!
4 months agoFlint, MI
Our family loves the Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Chicken lunch meat, as well as the blackened chicken and chipotle chicken breast variations. These are the best tasting meats in the deli case. The price is average, but these go on sale at our local retailers often.
4 months agoPHILADELPHIA, PA
When I use to eat meat this was pretty good food item. Very delicious and flavorful. Thin slices which I loved. My family also still eats this brand. Especially with Ritz crackers and the mild block of cheese rolled up and toothpick in the middle
a month agoNew york, NY
I love this deli meat! The flavor is delicious and it makes for a quick, healthy snack! I can get 4 regular size sandwiches out of the regular size package, or 5 "snack portions". I like eating a few slices with a stick of mozzarella string cheese. Easy & portable!
25 days agoCarson, CA
This my go to sandwhich meat! My boyfriend had introduced it to me a while back and oh my god, i love it. Sometime i feel like it might be a little price due to the amount that they put in the packaging, but its better tasting than ham and make a good lunch.
2 months agoGainesville, FL
I just started buying this recently and I’m really liking it. I never used to buy chicken breast in the deli section, but I love chicken... so why not? I think it adds a lot more flavor to lunch sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches (think egg,meat, cheese).
a month ago
I don’t even make sandwiches out of these. I just eat them straight from the container. It’s so good. Savory, seasoned, and if you roll them you can pretend you’re smoking a pipe like a mobster. There are no cons to this product
25 days agoAstoria, NY
Price is good and it last me a lot! It goes bad after like three weeks so it’s great, easy and fast breakfast sandwiches BUT we need to remember is not so fresh so it should not be a everyday thing, only when in a hurry.
3 months agoFairborn , OH
My husband and I both like this. We have tried a lot of different ones. This is the one we prefer. Sliced right, and the flavor is good. It’s not too pricey either. I buy a lot.
2 months agoLakeland,FL
I eat lunch every day with this Oscar Mayer rotisserie chicken breast! It is sliced thin so you can choose how many slices you want so it makes the perfect sandwich!
3 months agoAnkeny, IA
I LOVE THIS CHICKEN. I never knew how good deli chicken could be until I had the rotisserie chicken deli meat from Oscar Mayer. I would recommend it for some good sandwiches.