Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsLunch & Deli MeatsOscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Honey Ham are 97% fat free, made with quality meat and with no added hormones, no artificial flavors and no nitrates or nitrites added. So you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package!
Christen L.
Covington, KY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Christen L.
The variety in this package is the best part about it! I would choose turkey or chicken for myself every time, but since I got the chance to try this I added some flavor and variety into my normal sandwich routine. It tastes great and very fresh!
Emily P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Emily P.
It was so good I forgot to take a picture of the package. 😀🤪. But in all reality I love the fact that your opening up one package and getting two different choices of meat
Jennifer A.
Buford, GA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Jennifer A.
#contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial. Oscar Meyer deli meat and Claussen pickles have been a favorite of mine for years. Nothing compares to the freshness and flavor of the deli meat and the crunch in every bite of pickle. The options are endless! What is your favorite sandwich?
Amy B.
Hornell, NY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Amy B.
I’m not generally fond of prepackaged deli meats, but the versatility has been appreciated by my children and husband. They are enjoying the combination.
Erin J.
Verona, WI
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Erin J.
I made breakfast sandwiches with the ham, and it was really tasty. Not salty like some other deli meats. Super convenient packaging, easy to open, and easy to store back in the fridge when I am done using it. They also stack nicely on top of each other, again a packaging plus.
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
1,160 reviews
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Jessica J.
This is one of the better ones if you ask me. I like the turkey so much more than any of the others!!
Roberta P.
Columbia, MO
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Roberta P.
This is great when you want variety without having to buy 2 big packs of deli meat. You can make a sandwich or wrap with both meats or one or the other!
Sonia L.
Cleveland, OH
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Sonia L.
love this. it is the first time I've tried this. it easy to use and taste great. my kids love it.cheaper than the deli. ty for letting me try this influnster
Kendra H.
Battle Creek, MI
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Kendra H.
#contest #complimentary #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial Great for a quick lunch or snack anytime..
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey & Honey Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack, 15 oz Package uploaded by Alexandra R.
Ham and turkey? Together? I’m into it. I like that you can just grab a pack and go, and that there are different combos available. The meat was fresh and tastes pretty good, though I still prefer it freshly sliced from the deli counter. The ham was also a bit too sweet, even for a honey flavor. I loved that the slices were so thin — the only downside is that they stuck together at the edges, almost like a box of tissues. You try to take one out and they’re all folded together end to end like a magic trick. Still, if that’s the cost of nice, thin slices, it’s worth it!

Looking for your answer?