Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsLunch & Deli MeatsOscar Mayer
Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Smoked Ham are 97% fat free, made with quality meat and with no added hormones, no artificial flavors and no nitrates or nitrites added. So you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack!
Product Highlights
Answers the age old question - "What kind of lunch meat will we buy on this trip?"in reviews
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Karen H.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Smoked Uncured Ham is an affordable way to get a variety pack of lunch meat. I love how I have the option of turkey or ham or both. I use it to make a very simple sandwitch. white bread, turkey breast and uncured ham, slice of american cheese, lettuce, tomatoe and mayo!!! Yum!!!
Cassie S.
Sterling, NY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Cassie S.
Delicious deli meat, great for sandwiches or a charcuterie board. I am definitely loving adding this to my low carb diet. Very good flavor and perfect thickness.
Christa B.
Independence, KY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Christa B.
I like how this came in a combo pack. Perfect pack to make a double decker. Also, my husband prefers ham over turkey donut gives us the best of both worlds without having to open to packs up. It has just enough in it for a couple nice deli sandwiches.
Beth L.
Carthage, TN
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Beth L.
This combination pack is perfect for a quick snack and lunch for school. This is the only sandwich meat that my picky son will eat!!
Melissa C.
Red bluff, CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Melissa C.
Great amount of meat for a great price! Slices aren't cut too thin...perfect fr sandwice or just rolled in a slic.of cheese on4h run! Taste is awesome great flavor not that fake wat taste! Will def be buying this in the futire!
Teneka H.
Clever, MO
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Teneka H.
This is a smart idea, packing 2 types of lunch meat in one container. However in my house, turkey is always the 1st to go. So I am left with creative ways of using up ham. This container came with a smoked ham which is not my usual go to, but I made it work. I used it on homemade pizza, chopped up with scrambled eggs, and made those Hawaiian sweet roll sliders. There was enough ham in this container for all of those recipes, so it's a deceiving amount. So this is a nice buy if you looking for versatility !
Liana L.
South Ogden, UT
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Liana L.
Oscar Mayer has the best lunch meat. Their ham and turkey is so juicy and super thinly sliced so what could be better than buying a combo pack that has both in the same package. Makes it easy to make your sandwich as you only have to get out one package and can make it quick rather than having to get out two packages.
Leslie S.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Leslie S.
My husband and I are really enjoying this pack. I am not a ham eater but he is. I really enjoy the turkey in this pack. This allows him to still get the ham he wants and me to get my turkey. The flavor is really great in the package is easy to close. I like that it is nitrate free as well.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
1,452 reviews
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Zairi G.
It’s always fun to share great tasting food, I got this Oscar Mayer depo fresh product at Publix supermarkets for under $5 dollars I was inspired by a #contest on @influenster to try, test and review this product incentivize #free , with its great packaging is easy to create new ways to snack and share with Oscar Mayer deli fresh. You can find a family size option 15oz that is also budget friendly for under $8 dollars
Heather M.
Athens, OH
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast & Smoked Ham Lunch Meat Variety Pack uploaded by Heather M.
Is nicely sliced and has a really good taste! it is easy to get out without tearing. Not a lot comes in a package though. I needed about 1/4 of the package for one sandwich, which makes it a little expensive. Getting the family size would probably solve this problem!

Looking for your answer?