Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsLunch & Deli MeatsOscar Mayer
Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't!

Tastes good?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays!
Erika K.
winfield, IL
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Erika K.
This was my lunch today, it was a progress in the making in the photo. I made myself a few tiny finger sandwiches with the mesquite turkey. I like when the lunch meat has a slight kick or spice to it so that's why I selected this one. it a nice turkey flavor, it has a nice smell of the mesquite to it too. the smoked mesquite flavor is light but you can tell it's there, so its not overpowering in spice. it's a nice combination. I liked it alot. the price was decent for this item and the fact that everything is rising in cost. plus turkey is my usual go to for a sandwich 🥪 I don't eat sandwich often, but I have a feeling ill be eating alot more thru out the next week!
Maribel P.
Davie, FL
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Maribel P.
I Love these Turkey slices.!! They are perfectly sliced so they are neither too thick nor too thin, making them very versatile.. They are great in sandwiches. The hint of mesquite flavor makes them the right amount of savory. My favorite way to enjoy them is rolled up with cheese slices. You Gotta try it!!
kiyo C.
Grand Jct, CO
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by kiyo C.
This is my favorite lunch meat as of right now. It tastes fresh and is sliced well for sandwiches. The misquite flavor is really good. My boyfriend and I like to make sandwiches so we got two of these. I ate an entire pack by myself and there wasn't any gristle at all, which I usually find in other lunch meats. It's affordable and pretty dang good.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Merle W.
This turkey comes shaved into thin slices just like fresh deli shaved turkey. It taste delicious, like fresh roasted turkey from the oven with a light mesquite flavor. The edges are really tasty. It’s really good to toss on a salad too! I normally buy meat from the deli counter, but this Oscar Mayer turkey is 100% comparable. I recommend this over other pre-packaged sliced meat.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,450 reviews
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Kyla C.
Awesome tasting deli fresh! Great on sandwiches with pickles. Def must try and it isn’t overpriced at all!
Megan B.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Megan B.
Delicious and versatile. Can be used to elevate sandwiches, salads, Charcuterie boards, or create grownup lunchables when you are on the go. Good value and tasty product. I love the mesquite flavor of this product, specially. Perfect flavor for when you are busy and hungry and just need to grab something and toss it into your mouth!!
Lela B.
Superior, WI
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Lela B.
So good! I am so grateful to be able to try the turkey breast for free because it is so good and taste like very high-quality! I’ve had it in a sandwich and on top of salads and the consistency is actual meat so it does not taste or look over processed and I really like that. This is the turkey I would be buying from now on and it’s perfect in my eating plan because I eat low-carb so there’s a lot of protein involved and it is not very salty at all so of course I highly recommend! The picture attached is a spaghetti sauce that I put turkey in and it came out extremely good!
Christine P.
Azle, TX
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Christine P.
I liked this turkey meat. I made a simple sandwich of bread and mustard. It was good and thick enough. I’d recommend this. I didn’t notice it being any different than other brands I’ve had.
Samantha W.
Arden, NC
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Samantha W.
delicious affordable lunch meat that doesn't put a dent in your wallet. my husband and I consistently buy this product weekly for our sandwiches! a little slimy but nothing a paper towel can't fix!
Alejandra B.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat, 3 ct Pack, 9 oz Trays uploaded by Alejandra B.
Oscar Meyer is my go-to for deli meats and has been for many years. My family loves the taste of fresh deli meat in their sandwiches and this doesn’t disappoint. I have tried many other brands and I always go back to Oscar Meyer.