Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsLunch & Deli MeatsOscar Mayer
Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey BreastLunch Meat, 16 oz Package

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey BreastLunch Meat, 16 oz Package

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey BreastLunch Meat, 16 oz Package!
How would you rate this product?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love how thin this meat is cut, and it is packaged ready to just put on a sandwich. you don't have to play with the meat to separate either! AWESOME!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey BreastLunch Meat, 16 oz Package uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Trusted brand after many years. The deli fresh honey smoked turkey breast makes for quick sub. Packaging is great thanks to nice seal. No worries about meat left open.
Maria C.
Hanford, CA
Me gusta mucho el sabor de este jamón de pavo es muy saludable y siempre lo acompaño en mis sándwich 🥪
Hannah M.
New Brockton, AL
This is my favorite sandwich meat. It always tastes so good and I’ll forever go back for more! Oscar Mayer is the only brand I go after in the store!
Kat J.
2,114 reviews
I love the variety of flavors available in these Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh cold cuts, but the “fresh” claim is what I have an issue with... The packaging leaves a lot to be desired. It doesn’t firmly reseal, so if you don’t plan on eating the entire container in one sitting, you’ll have slimy gross cold cuts within a day or so or it sitting open in your fridge. Not ideal if you’re an occasional sandwich eater like myself. But if you’re buying for several people, or having a party, the price and accessibility of this brand is worth considering.
Crystal R.
great for my 2 year old as a snack and for her turkey and cheese roll ups. Its also very affordable which I love. We but this at our local Wal-Mart.
Sierra M.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love eating deli meat from Oscar Mayer their favorite one is the Honey smoked turkey breast
Shelley S.
Santaquin, UT
A favorite at my house. We just take a few slices as snack on them. Pair it with a string cheese or make a sandwich. We definitely love this flavor and the thinness of the slices. My doggies love it as a treat too lol
Natasha L.
Collinsville, AL
Absolute favorite sandwich meat! I love the sweet taste of the turkey it has. You can taste the freshness. Affordable. Definitely worth the money. Wish the turkey was sliced a little bit thicker so it wouldn’t take as much to out on the sandwich but it’s so good you just want it all on there.Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Uncured Ham Lunch Meat, 9 oz.
Faith J.
Rome Ga
So tasty and a great value for the quality of the meat, so delicious and the packaging is nice, and easy to put away.

Looking for your answer?