Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast uploaded by johanna f.Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast uploaded by Wendy C.

BY OSCAR MAYER #70 in Turkey

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast.
98% fat free. 60 Calories per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Stay-Fresh®. Reclosable package. see more...

Kate R.
Buy this all the time. Especially when it goes on sale. The cuts are always layered in there so nicely. The meat looks just like the kind you get from the deli at the store. I do wish that they could explore an organic or more humane version I could purchase. I would pay more and feel better about my decision. Lead the way!
Wendy C.
My kids love this one!!! I usually buy them when they're on sale. Definitely a must have for subs and sandwiches cuz the flavor is so good!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Before I start I'm generally not an Oscar Mayer fan but this is really good lunch meat. It doesn't have all the crap that other meats have, only 60 calories only 10 of which are from fat and it tastes great!!!
johanna f.
The taste is great for the sandwish is very good. I frie this and I put in my macaronie and cheesess. gluten free 98% fat free is amazing. I recommended this honey smoked turkey breast.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
This is a lunch staple of mine. Sometimes in a sandwich, sometimes on a salad, or even just rolled up and ate alone. Nice and healthy source of protein.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love how thin this meat is cut, and it is packaged ready to just put on a sandwich. you don't have to play with the meat to separate either! AWESOME!
Kiara R.
Buy at least 2 packs of these every grocery trip. I love them and so does my husband. We have some for breakfast every single day!
Krystal R.
The best sandwich meat ever, With or with out bread... Doesn't have a slimy after film taste after a few days left in the fridge!
Jennifer F.
Union Grove, WI
This is the usual go-to for sandwich meat in our home. It's good quality and great taste.
We have a little guy who is finicky about sandwich meats but he has no problems eating this.