Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast

by Oscar Mayer

#11 in Deli

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't! No Added Hormones* No Artificial Flavors Gluten Free *Federal Regulations Prohibit the Use of Hormones in Poultry. No artificial preservatives TURKEY BREAST, WATER, HONEY, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VINEGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARRAGEENAN. *INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT QUALITY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Smoked Turkey Breast!
a day agoClinton Twp, MI
Very good option for making my lunches quickly, tastes great on my sandwiches with some other condiments and I can be out the door in 5 minutes. I usually have one container per week and it stays perfectly fresh. I will continue to purchase this
2 months agoKeizer, OR
My go to lunch meat is this one, the turkey is always fresh and tasty the packaging is nice and resealable which makes it nice to keep in the fridge to keep good, also it’s not a huge container so it doesn’t take up much room. Will buy again.
a month agoFalls Church
I try to stay away from lunch meat, especially after not being able to eat it during pregnancy I just stopped all together but others in the house still love their sandwiches so I only get Oscar Meyer. They tend to be the freshest and last the longest in the refrigerator. I like the price, but I don't like that their packaging is not reusable like some other lunch meat companies.
3 months agoBordentown, NJ
I love this oscar Mayer deli fresh honey smoked turkey!!! While I usually only go to the deli, sometimes I'll just grab a packet of this at Shoprite and honestly it's truly the same as getting it from the deli. The price is good and honestly it's a staple.
13 days agoBillings, MT
This turkey gets used for almost every cold lunch that gets taken to school by our son during the school year! He loves this with provolone cheese on a tortilla and will eat it every day if we let him. Great for any sandwich, though.
2 months agoHanford, CA
I really like this lunch meat! Some of them taste rubbery and fake but this one always tastes fresh and delicious. The honey smoked flavor is amazing and always makes for a great lunch! Definitely recommended!
3 months ago
I love pepper on my sandwich , so the fact the it’s already infused with the poultry is a dream come try. I think Oscar Meyer has the best lunch meat around. Plus, they have something for every budget.
2 months agoJeffersonvlle, IN
I have repurchased this product many times and will repurchase in the future as well. This is my go to lunch meat when we want to do sandwiches. I love the honey Turkey and my husband loves the ham.
a month agoIndio
We like the honey taste in this one and buy it when we find it. The main issue we face is that it isn’t always in stock. The meat is not overly sweet but it helps balance out the smoke taste.
2 months agoRock Hill , SC
Nice tasting lunch meat. Tastes fresh and could be slightly less salty. Reasonably priced. Great in salads, sandwiches or rolled up with cheese. Would recommend and purchase again.