Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Combo Honey Smoked Turkey Breast/Honey Ham Lunch Meat 9 oz. Tub

BY OSCAR MAYER DELI FRESH #96 in Turkey

Honey ham water added browned with caramel color. Honey smoked turkey breast. see more...

• Where can you buy this at the best price possible?1 Answers
Tara B.
Tara B.
Foodie Expert
Taste great. Great price. Stays fresh. No complaints about this lunch meat. It taste delicious. I'm a recurring customer & I refer this to anyone you loves deli meat. Just as delicious compared to having lunch meat from the deli. I buy it from Walmart. This is my favorite lunch meat to buy! Give you options without breaking the bank
Camille M.
Camille M.
Princeton, TX
This is one of the few brands and cuts of deli meat that my family enjoys; Oscar Mayer is a family favorite!
Faribault, MN
This is a great combo, but I still prefer deli meat to packaged. Oscar Mayer is a decent brand if you do not want to stop at the deli!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Arlington, TN
Although I love being able to buy just one container with both the types of meat my family loves, I have to buy twice as much because the portions are smaller. I live with two boys (my husband and my son) who both eat this like it's going out if style so I thought this would be a simple fix. Turns out that now u just have to buy more because there isn't as much ham in this pack as there is with the single packs. I would imagine if you were single this would work well though.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
New Haven, CT
Even tho I really don't like pre packaged deli goods, this really is good if you're pressed to get something a little more long lasting and portable. Pretty fairly priced, and gives you options for sandwiches! It was very helpful when I traveled for work.
Faribault, MN
Where can you buy this at the best price possible?