Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Brown Sugar Ham Lunch Meat

by Oscar Mayer

Contains up to 25% of a seasoning solution, browned with caramel color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Brown Sugar Ham Lunch Meat!
How would you rate this product?
Clearfield, KY
Very good lunch meat. The packs are large so it's a pretty good value, especially if you catch them on sale. The brown sugar ham has great flavor. I also like the slicing of this product.
No Special Diet
Taste great. Great price. Stays fresh. No complaints about this lunch meat. It taste delicious. I'm a recurring customer & I refer this to anyone you loves deli meat. Just as delicious compared to having lunch meat from the deli. I buy it from Walmart
Oshkosh, WI
I am not huge into Ham sandwiches except around the Holidays (probably because I overheat Ham during the Holidays). Regardless, this is the only kind I buy when I do have a craving for some. Great Quality, tastes great, and good for you!
Minot, ND
Nice that it's gluten-free, which is necessary as I cook for someone with celiacs. I still find it to be overly-processed and opt for something more natural, when possible.
Sugar Free
Lincoln Park, MI
I love the freshness of this lunch meet I usually purchase deli meat but this is one I will purchase in the package. It is fresh sliced right and no overly salty
No Special Diet
Just bought 2 packs of these yesterday at the super market. husband loves these in sandwiches of simply alone. they are perfect for pesto paninis.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Binghamton, NY
My family absolutely loves oscar mayer deli fresh brown sugar ham tastes great! :)
Edmonton
Loved this flavouring on the ham! Yum, it’s one of my favourites now. It was a little bit expensive but I can almost say the flavour made it worth it!