Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Blackened Chicken Breast

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Blackened Chicken Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial preservatives, no added hormones and no nitrates or nitrites added. So you can enjoy the bold taste you want with nothing you don't! No Artificial Preservatives* No Added Hormones** No Nitrates or Nitrites Added^ Gluten free *See Back Panel for Ingredients Used to Preserve Quality. **Federal Regulations Prohibit the Use of Hormones in Poultry. ^Except Those Naturally Occurring in Cultured Celery Juice. CHICKEN BREAST, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VINEGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARRAGEENAN; COATED WITH SPICES, CAYENNE PEPPER, DRIED RED BELL PEPPER, OREGANO, THYME, BASIL, PAPRIKA, MINCED GARLIC, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR. *INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT QUALITY

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Blackened Chicken Breast!
Owensboro, KY
I want it on every sandwich now.  I bought it only because the store had it marked down due to short expiration date.  I figured I wouldn't lose much money if I didn't like it.  But it is so good.  My new favorite sandwich is honey ham, cheese, roast beef, and Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh blackened chicken on sweet Hawaiian bread.  I know it says bold on the label but I don't see it that way--just flavorful.
No Special Diet