Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami is made with quality meat and packed with flavor. Add it to your favorite sandwich or enjoy by itself for a quick and tasty snack. Made with quality meat Reclosable & vacuum packed to ensure freshness Fully cooked and ready to eat Oscar Mayer takes pride in crafting quality products since 1883 A longtime family favorite! MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN, BEEF HEARTS, PORK, WATER, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, GROUND MUSTARD SEED, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM PROPIONATE, FLAVOR, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DRIED GARLIC, SODIUM NITRITE, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SUGAR, SOY LECITHIN.

DOES THESE HAVE ANY CHEESE?
Does this have cheese or its just plane salami? I HAVE NEVER TRYED IT.
Piss on my dick and call me sally
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami!
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite lunch meats. Its not too thick and taste great in a sandwich. I like to eat this with mayo, lettuce and any cheese on honey wheat bread. Its also at a good price. I haven't had any problems so far. Also, its a okay meat to freeze (if you buy in bulk).
Osseo
I first had cotto salami when I was a young man, serving in the army at Fort Carson, Colorado. I was on a detail that required us to be downrange, too far from the mess hall. We were given a "box lunch" that as I recall consisted of a box of milk, an apple, a small bag of potato chips, a hard boiled egg, condiments and two cotto salami sandwiches with American Cheese. As I eas hungry at lunch time, I ate the salty, peppery sandwiches and asked a buddy what kind of meat we were eating. I have been a fan of cotto salami ever since, sparingly.
In the last thirty years, when I get a craving for a cheap, unhealthy memory; I have an Oscar Meyer Cotto Salami sandwich, on white bread with American Cheese and whatever other condiments I have on hand or feel like putting on the thing.OM makes the best cotto salami there is.
Grand Jct, CO
I buy this at least once a month, it's my son's favorite lunch meat. I do wish it was a little more cost friendly in general however it is very cost friendly compared to other brands of cotto salami.
This is my favorite lunch meat, hands down! I first learned about it from my friend Alice. She taught me that it goes great with a peice of cheese and some honey mustard or sweet onion salad dressing. I love to keep a package in the fridge for quick summer lunches. Ohhh, bread and butter pickles also have a way of finding their way onto sandwiches with this meat!
Shelby Twp, MI
You cannot go wrong with anything Oscar Meyer. I use the cotto salami every year during Christmas time as an appetizer. Lay Salami, Spread cream cheese on top, add another piece of salami and repeat! Let it cool for about 4 hours in the fridge, cut up and serve with crackers
APO, AP
I agree with the review below me. I was having a craving for a salami sandwich one day and this was all they had at the store. The taste isn't very good and it's very salty. It doesn't even taste remotely like salami, more like overcured bologna.
Manistique, MI
I like the classic I'M hotdogs. I've tried other cheaper brands and got grossed out after boiling them because they changed to a strange color. I'll stick to these. They don't change color and taste great.
Whiting, IN
This isn't the worst one I had but it most defiantly isn't the best. I feel like its a tad bit more greasy than other salamis that I have had cut from the deli department at the grocery store.
This meat screams "summer" to me! It isn't too salty and the pepoer gives it a little kick. It's a real treat for picnics, pool days, and everything in between.
Lowell, MA
Great salami, very fresh and delicious, it’s perfect for sandwiches and for a quick lunch! I really enjoy this quick and easy to use lunch meat!