Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami

Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami is made with quality meat and packed with flavor. Add it to your favorite sandwich or enjoy by itself for a quick and tasty snack.

Does anyone else kids love salami?
Which is your favorite sandwich? Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami ? [product:oscar-mayer-bologna-8-oz-vacuum-pack]
DOES THESE HAVE ANY CHEESE?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami!
Jason K.
Saint Louis, MO
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Jason K.
I’ve always loved this stuff. If your family or children love bologna, This is a big step up in flavor but still within the same arena where it won’t be too much for the kids taste buds. Put it in a pan and lightly brown it on both sides and add a little mayo and put it between some toast. YUM!
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Lisa O.
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Lisa O.
I chose this product as our family loves Salami. I have never heard of Cotto Salami. I read on the front of the packaging that it was made with beef, pork and chicken. When I open the package and took out the first slice it didn’t feel like salami. I read the ingredients and the second ingredient in this product is mechanically processed beef hearts. I still made my sandwich on rye bread with Swiss cheese and three pieces of the Cotto Salami. It didn’t taste like the salty taste of salami I am used to and the texture was soft, like bologna. I ate a few bites but had to take off the Cotto Salami. Never trying Cotto salami before, I could not buy it again. I am sure many people enjoy it, though!
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
1,008 reviews
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Martha D.
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami Oh man, do I enjoy a good Cibatta sandwich. Fills my tummy just right, I stacked Oscar Mayer Hard Salami With Natural Smoke Flavor Added, 8 oz Vacuum Pack, Oscar Mayer Bologna, Oscar Mayer Lean Cooked Ham with a bit of mustard, mayonnaise and romaine lettuce and plum tomatoes, Delicioso. Would I purchase again!!??. Of course I would, lI absolutely recommend!
Theadora T.
N Hollywood, CA
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Theadora T.
Oh man. This is a WINNER. It’s so yummy and filling. I’ve got pickled asparagus and green beans I’m gonna roll them up in this. The flavor is amazing, Just buy it trust me. It’s as good as prosciutto. So delicious.
Diana B.
Waxahachie, TX
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Diana B.
As much as we love salami my family was not a fan of Oscar Meyer’s Salami. My first complaint is it contains Corn Syrup but it also has beef hearts as an ingredient. Second my kids were all gagging at just the smell of the meat, it is slimy with a unique smell and they were not a fan of the taste. This is the only package of meat we got and didn’t like, it ended up being thrown out.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Danielle P.
I have a 7 year old who is absolutely Salami , deli meat and bologna obsessed . its great that Oscar mayer offers so many varieties for each kind of product so even the pickiest can enjoy something. the salami is thick and fresh and the kids love it . always a good staple in our home.
Nilanjana G.
Dublin, CA
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Nilanjana G.
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Nilanjana G.
The cotto salami is made with chicken, beef and pork! Tastes very good. We use it in sandwiches or eat as snack!! I received this as a free product from @influenster in exchange for my honest review. #oscarmayer #cottosalami
Lan M.
Kennett Sq, PA
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Lan M.
Great addition to my Italian sandwiches, great flavor. It was packaged well and easy to find at the store and good value. Great choice if you like Salami.
Delfino M.
Selbyville, DE
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Delfino M.
I like the quality and variety too much, healthy protein and I plan to make some breakfast with tomato and onion, you have to try it, thank you very much Oscar Meyer and Influenster
Katherine K.
Warrenton, VA
Oscar Mayer Cotto Salami uploaded by Katherine K.
I typically go for hard salami at the deli counter but I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It had a different texture than what I’m used to (similar to bologna) and is thicker cut than I usually purchase but the flavor was good! Great for sandwiches or just eating plain!