BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Classic Wieners.

Made with chicken & turkey, pork added.

No artificial flavors, colors or by-products.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Per link.

90 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

410mg sodium, 17% DV.

0g sugars. see more...

Feliciaann r.
There really juicy flavorful delicious i love the cheese ones to i cook them for BBQs chili and cheese something fast and easy to cook for the kids and yes they love them
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I went to HEB and they had a coupon buy two lunchables and get a free pack of these hot dogs. So I grabbed a couple and I'm glad a did. They taste pretty good. Have a little little snap to it when boiled. You can tell it's real meat the grease comes out when they get heated up. The taste is also a good flavor. I also love the packaging it's a 10 pack total. It comes has two packs of 5 in a resealable pack. So you can eat one and seal the pack for later. Glad I got a coupon to try these that day!
Nikita M.
Oscar Meyer wiener has became a weekly staple in our home. They are perfect for tossing on the grill. They are a quick and easy and yummy meal. If my son had it his way he would eat them at every meal. Plus you can't beat the price.
Jenn F.
I know hot dogs are terrible for you, but how can you turn down an Oscar Mayer Weiner?! Toss on a grill or boil 'em in water if you have to, then serve on a warm bun and top with ketchup - perfect.
Emma G.
Like this: worth every penny much better than the store-bought hot dog wieners that most people grab at the grocery store they come in Turkey beef and pork which I buy the turkey ones because we have a diabetic and are home
Jessica W.
East Ryegate , VT
I really love these Oscar Mayer classic wieners! They are excellent on the grill and are a perfect BBQ staple! Paired with your favorite chips and beverage, you have yourself a great meal!

Vanessa V.
I loved eating these as kid and still do! They've become very nostalgic for me, they remind me of Fourth of July and summer. Great price, easy to cook and delicious.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
These are the absolute best and a family favorite for summer bbqs in my family. I think they cook easily and evenly and have a great flavor. Definitely recommend
Christina F.
Williamsport
These are my second go to brand of hotdogs. Oscar Mayer is definitely a staple for any type of family get together. Great taste and delicious plain or with a million toppings.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I only buy 2 brand of hot dogs. This is one and I only buy the beef.im not sure why but I won't try other brands of hot dogs. I think become oscer mayer is a trusted brand