Oscar Mayer Classic Cheese Dogs - 10 CT uploaded by Wendy C.Oscar Mayer Classic Cheese Dogs - 10 CT uploaded by Vivian R.

BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Classic Cheese Dogs.
Wieners made with turkey and chicken & pork & pasteurized cheese product.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
No artificial flavors or by-products.
10 servings.
Fully cooked. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ivana S.
Simply delicious!
They really are delicious, I love the melted cheese, and combined with the sausage is excellent!
They are the only sausages I like, and I will not stop buying them ...
Crystal E.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
These will forever and always be my favorite hot dogs! Not only is the brand trustworthy, but the quality is fantastic. The hot dogs themselves are perfect for summer grilling and for all of the summer parties! If cheesy and delicious is what you're looking for, this is your product!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite hot dogs.  I have tried the cheese brats by Johnsonville but still like the Oscar Mayer Cheese dogs better.  They are probably cheaper! I would recommend grilling them.
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm not too fond of this particular flavor in the OM hot dogs. For me, the cheese gives too much of an intense flavor.
Alyssa  M.
I love these hotdogs! They do that snapping thing in your mouth when you bite it and its very juicy. Tastes good with any hotdog sauces!
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
So tasty! Love cooking these on the grill and hearing them sizzle because of the cheese inside!
Ellen W.
Foodie Expert
I though these would be far stranger than they actually are. The taste is pretty good, but they gave me the same vibe that velveeta does: this might taste delicious, but does it constitute as food?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Foodie Expert
Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs are my favorite! Being a Cincinnatti person I like to buy these for chilly dogs! Very good flavor!
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
Foodie Expert
The Oscar Mayer Cheese Dogs were definitely a treat. The cheese gave the hotdog a surprisingly sweet flavor, along with a lot of saltiness. The dogs themselves were a pretty generous size. My family thoroughly enjoyed them.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
These is the best brand and they have the right amount of cheese in them they are perfect to cook out with and even the kinds like them