OSCAR MAYER Classic Beef Franks

We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in OSCAR MAYER Classic Beef Franks.  Made with 100% Angus beef and now, no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt.

BEEF, WATER, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DEXTROSE, SALT, CULTURED CELERY JUICE*, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR*, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CHERRY POWDER, FLAVOR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA. *INGREDIENTS USED TO PRESERVE QUALITY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSCAR MAYER Classic Beef Franks!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Great tasting easy [email protected] hotdogs. Wether you enjoy them with a bun and favorite condiments or just part of your meal Oscar Mayer beef hotdog is not going to disappoint.
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the only hot dog my son will eat. Unless we go to a ballgame 🤣🙄, but cooking at home it has to #OscarMayer #beefhotdogs.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,048 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy!! I love the beef franks by Oscar Mayer! The price is always great!! The bun length is perfect
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
These are great. I buy the classic all beef ones. I have tried several different brands and always come back to Oscar Meyer. I like to cook these in my air fryer or you can even grill them. They are juicy and delicious. Perfect for a backyard barbecue or any night of the week. My kids love them as well. Almost everyone likes hotdogs. I recommend these to all my family and friends.
Lizette V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beef hotdogs are my fave! These are the great. I always buy for lunches and or easy dinner nights. My family puts potato sticks on top w the condiments.
Kristen C.
Pineville, LA
We get these anytime we want options for an easy dinner or lunch. I love the label and everyone loves the taste. Easy peasy
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Great hot dogs we keep on hand for lake cookouts & bonfires! We also make chili coneys with them!
Yanina C.
Miami Beach, FL
Son salchichas pesadas, grasosas y después de hervirse quedan muy grandes. Mi marido es el unico que las come.
Amy B.
Purchased at: Target
These make an easy meal. For either lunch or dinner. You can grill them or just boil them.
Mychele J.
Park Forest , IL
So I grew up on hot dogs lol once I had children of my own of course it has been past down. I’ve tried to stay a away from pork so I was excited to see these in the store! I love the fact they don’t taste like hot dogs but like polishes. Being from Chicago we love our polishes and these make the list for a must on the grocery list!

Looking for your answer?