OSCAR MAYER Classic Beef Franks

We kept what you loved and took out what you didn't in OSCAR MAYER Classic Beef Franks.  Made with 100% Angus beef and now, no added nitrates or nitrites, no artificial preservatives, and no by-products so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect, with no guilt.

BEEF, WATER, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DEXTROSE, SALT, CULTURED CELERY JUICE*, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR*, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CHERRY POWDER, FLAVOR, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA. *INGREDIENTS USED TO PRESERVE QUALITY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSCAR MAYER Classic Beef Franks!
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
I buy the Classic Beef franks because of two reasons : one was for the price . Two was because of food allergies. This brand was been around for years and it has been a staple in my household. The price had been fairly reasonable. My child has food allergies so I have to careful with the ingredients in foods and I know that these Franks have ingredients that will not harm my child. I recommend this product .
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the only hot dog my son will eat. Unless we go to a ballgame 🤣🙄, but cooking at home it has to #OscarMayer #beefhotdogs.
Lizette M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beef hotdogs are my fave! These are the great. I always buy for lunches and or easy dinner nights. My family puts potato sticks on top w the condiments.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Great tasting easy [email protected] hotdogs. Wether you enjoy them with a bun and favorite condiments or just part of your meal Oscar Mayer beef hotdog is not going to disappoint.
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
These are great. I buy the classic all beef ones. I have tried several different brands and always come back to Oscar Meyer. I like to cook these in my air fryer or you can even grill them. They are juicy and delicious. Perfect for a backyard barbecue or any night of the week. My kids love them as well. Almost everyone likes hotdogs. I recommend these to all my family and friends.
Lisa M.
Jonesville, SC
One of the best beef franks you can buy. They have the best flavor and everyone from the oldest to the youngest love them ♥️😋
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy!! I love the beef franks by Oscar Mayer! The price is always great!! The bun length is perfect
Mychele J.
Park Forest , IL
So I grew up on hot dogs lol once I had children of my own of course it has been past down. I’ve tried to stay a away from pork so I was excited to see these in the store! I love the fact they don’t taste like hot dogs but like polishes. Being from Chicago we love our polishes and these make the list for a must on the grocery list!
Alexandra P.
Portage, WI
The ONLY hot dogs I’ll eat! Oscar Mayer is quality and beef franks are the only kind to get!
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
Beef Frank's taste really good. I like them more than the other types of hot dogs. They taste great and are very affordable.

Looking for your answer?