BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar mayer center cut original bacon 12 oz see more...

• "How can you go wrong with bacon!?" in 2 reviews
  • "The center cut bacon is good because you don't get as much fat in each piece. " in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of bacon, it always tastes fresh and the flavor is awesome. " in 1 review
  • "This is a really good cut of bacon, not too much gristle, and not overwhelmed with an artificial smoke flavor. " in 1 review
Sonya B.
Oscar Mayer naturally smoked bacon is really good. I love this bacon it is never fatty. I cook it in oven on a cookie sheet and it always turns out crispy and taste fresh.
KATHERINE T.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this bacon, and the quality and the price. The only thing I don't care too much for is the cut of bacon. It's very thin, if you like thin crispy bacon, this is for you. However you need to pay attention to this bacon since it is so thin, and you don't want to burn it.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Best breakfast side to have. I normally look out for this brand when buying bacon because I trust Oscar Mayer and their quality of food. The price isn't that bad either, normally you can find it at an affordable price.
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This bacon is delicious! Perfect cut. Great smoke flavor without being too overwhelming. Goes great with, well anything. It’s bacon! Great price and always great quality. My go to bacon! Definitely going to buy again.
Christina A.
Whenever I'm trying to eat a bit better, this is my go to bacon. The flavor doesn't have an overwhelming smoky taste and very little fat. I love using it for pasta salad\dishes, breakfast items, or just on plain BLT sandwiches. Personally, it is always a bit pricey than the other non-name brands but it is worth the flavor and if you're watching your weight, it makes sense. Try looking for it when it goes on sale and then stock up, if not, I'd still recommend it.
Emilee C.
San Carlos, CA
I've been eating this bacon for as long as I can remember. It's so delicious and flavorful. I am quite lazy, so often times I will just pop it in the microwave for a couple minutes covered in paper towels. I also prefer microwaving this bacon so I can make BACON CHIPS! Thats right. They are so delicious and my dog also loves them.
Megan R.
Baudette, MN
If it was up to my boyfriend, he would eat bacon with every meal. (Of course he doesn't actually) but he loves it that much and he really enjoys this brand in particular. Great taste, Browns up great!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Bacon is expensive so we always try what's on sale. That's being said, this is always in the top 2. Crisps up nice and it's not too rubbery. Has a nice taste to it.
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Oscar Mayer has great product quality! The bacon is not cheap and it is very hardy! Whenever I purchase meats I try to stick to good quality brands because I am extremely picky. Oscar mayer meets my standards, also try the maple bacon taste great!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Just bought this bacon a few weeks ago and my husband and I loved it!! Surprisingly not too fatty and even more surprising is that it is Oscar Mayer brand. I will definitely be buying this again!!!!
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Does oscar mayer handle low fat products?
Clara K.