BY OSCAR MAYER #95 in Bacon

Oscar Mayer Center Cut Thick Sliced Bacon.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Naturally hardwood smoked, carefully selected & hand trimmed. see more...

Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Used this in my skillet braised brussels sprouts.
Just 4 slices of this thick cut bacon, sliced into 1/4-inch strips, made this dish absolute perfection. It was just delish. It added so much richness, flavor & taste. Whenever I make it, everyone just goes nuts.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This is a very tasty brand of bacon. It's a real treat from time to time. Reasonably priced too. The one thing I would change is that there is sometimes a little too much fat. But other than that, it's delicious!!!
Brandi L.
In my opinion Oscar Meyer is the best bacon. I have tried numerous other brands and nothing compares to the taste and crispness. We make Oscar Meyer bacon every sat morning for a great family breakfast.
Ashley A.
I am a bacon freak so it take good flavor to please me. LOVE the flavor of this bacon and how well it cooks up. Can be expensive. Would recommend.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
Bacon is an american breakfast staple but I would not eat a bacan product from a company that has fully cooked ba on in a box
Tracy M.
Bacon are so good especially in the morning when you cook it with sausage and eggs it taste so good and i love cooking