Oscar Mayer Carving Board Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, 7.5 oz Package

by Oscar Mayer

With Oscar Mayer CARVING BOARD Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, you get thick, flavorful slices of quality turkey breast, without having to get out your own knife and CARVING BOARD!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Carving Board Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, 7.5 oz Package!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The only reason why I am giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because I've had slightly better. When I can not get my hands on the fresh deli one, this is one of the brands I always go to for good quality oven roasted turkey breast. It has a very delightful flavor, great price, and quality. I recommend this for yummy sandwiches!
Dallas
I love putting these on sandwiches or just as a protein packed snack. I like how thick their sliced just so it’s easier to eat. They’re great on salads as well! Oscar Mayer Carving Board Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, 7.5 oz Package
Fort Myers , FL
I know packaged sandwich meat is not good for us, but this is so yummy. It’s thick sliced like turkey straight of a whole turkey. I buy this and my husband eats the whole package.
Stock Island, FL
BRAVO! Cooked just right, for me, I ate the entire package just as is.....in 2 days:) Going to order again, and try their other flavours:) Kept fresh for over three weeks in the refrigerator! Great to have for lunches! I'm giving 5 stars to Oscar Mayer
Oscar Mayer has the best tasting turkey, because it always tastes fresh and it’s never as slimy as some of the other brands. I grew up eating the turkey from them and I think I’ll always be loyal to Oscar Mayer.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I recently tried this because I wanted something new and I love it. It’s cut thick and tastes great with anything I put it in. It tastes like ham to me for some reason, but I don’t mind that at all. Definitely recommend.
Anaheim , CA
So I bought this turkey the other day on a whim for myself. I’m not much of a sandwich person, I’m more of a grab some meat and cheese and eat as quick as I can before I have to rush after the baby type of eater. I was super impressed with this turkey breast, it felt like it was actually straight from the deli which was a plus for me because I don’t always have time to sit there and have them slice my meet up for me
We use Oscar Mayer oven roasted turkey breast lunch meat each day on my husbands lunch. He always loves a good turkey sandwich. This turkey is lean and does not have a slimy texture or feel. I would recommend this product for anyone who makes a good turkey sandwich.
Brighton, MA
A good and non-dry turkey breast! It’s good for sandwiches, egg muffins, snacks, etc! It’s not overly salty, it’s really convenient to pick up to use for any meal you need it for. It’s found in almost all grocery stores
Ruston, WA
I decided to give this a try because I saw commercials for it and I actually really liked it. The thickness gives for a nice “after thanksgiving” kind of sandwich. If you like thick meats, this is the one for you.

Looking for your answer?