GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconOscar Mayer
Butcher Thick Cut Bacon Applewood Smoked

Oscar Mayer Butcher Thick Cut Bacon Applewood Smoked

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Applewood Smoked Butcher Thick Cut Bacon made with Sea Salt.
U.S inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

I would love to try is it flavorful?
How is the price of this brand compared to tyson?
I feel it's a little thicker. I prefer this over Tyson. The flavor is also better
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Butcher Thick Cut Bacon Applewood Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
M C.
This bacon is very good...nice thick slices to use on burgers or great breakfast topper...sprinkle a little brown sugar on top and cook in oven on wire rack over baking sheet..comes out perfect every time
Isabella E.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this bacon. Being on a keto diet, bacon is a huge ingredient and this bacon is great. I wish it was a little cheaper in price, but the quality is certainly worth it.
Nani L.
Bothell, WA
Purchased this bacon at a local grocery store. Great flavor and great price point. I would purchase again for my family.
Amanda Z.
Nice flavor (smoky undertones). Works well in dishes like casseroles and keeps its crunch.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Love the rich smoky flavor we don't use it just for breakfast but with hamburgers or when I want to make jalapenos wraps
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Rich, smoky flavor. Tender and chewy. It costs a little more than other cuts/brands of bacon, but it's worth the splurge. Nothing beats this bacon with a nice stack of pancakes and eggs or on top of a burger.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Who doesn't love bacon? This applewood smoked bacon is the perfect addition to any meal!
Christine A.
Yessss this bacon is amazing. Everything I love in bacon- smoked and thick cut. The Applewood flavor is amazing
Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Gotta love bacon. My family loves when we cook a big breakfast. Bacon is always on the breakfast menu
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I loveeee lovee loveeee this bacon....it cooks up so well and tastes great. it makes a great burger topper or just for breakfast