BY OSCAR MAYER #25 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer bun lengths angus beef franks 14 oz see more...

Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I have three kids 12, 5, and 18minths. When I say my kiddos Love these, there is understatement. They prefer these over any other hot dogs. I really don't see them everywhere, but Walmart. I love to take these and wrap the Pillbury or Walmart brand crescent rolls dough around them with a bit of cheese on the inside and bake them. OMGoodness its delicious!!!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love hot dogs in the summer or for parties. The taste is great and if you don't think of how they are made they are fun to eat! 😂😷 but my kids love Oscar Mayer and these come without added stuff to it so that helps a lot when going a more healthy route with hot dogs. This is the brand I suggest to people when they ask what hot dogs to buy!
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
My boyfriend loves these he doesn't eat pork and these are great for him when we grill in the summer they really do have better flavor than a regular hotdog
Sarah A.
I appreciate these because of the no added nitrates, but hotdogs are still scary products because you never know what kind of meat you're eating
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
If you try these you won't go back to your old hot dog brand. Juicy and full of flavor. Great for cookouts and camping.
Samantha H.
If you haven't had this you aren't living ' I swear it's a 100 percent must and it's amazing