Oscar Mayer Bologna

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Bologna is made with quality meat and no fillers so you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't!

This has been my favorite ham for years since I was a kid. I still have this at home one of the hams that can't be out of my refrigirator
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Bologna!
Danielle G.
Lewiston, ME
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Danielle G.
Great classic bologna. Great in sandwiches or on its own. A great value for a great price.
Christina E.
Wethersfield, CT
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Christina E.
Always a good snack. I like how the package is resealable. Reasonable price. This goes very fast in my house.
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Erika M.
Nice thick tasty slices of bologna for sandwiches. They are cheap and easy to use, my family loves having them with sandwiches every once in a while. I do recomend for a tasty sandwich that gets ready in no time.
Mansi C.
Mundelein, IL
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Mansi C.
My family really enjoyed this meal , great flavor and meal ready in minutes . Comes in a 16. 0z which is perfect for my house
Laura B.
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Laura B.
Bologna sandwiches always remind me of childhood. Back then my mom would buy this same bologna. It tastes really good! My daughter also likes it and takes it for lunch often. I do prefer the Beef Bologna to this because it's a little healthier and that's why I give this 4 stars; however, this is very affordable and I recommend it.
Sophie L.
Tarzana, CA
Oscar Meyer has been around forever and you know it’s going to be fine. It’s not the best, but not the worst...good in a pinch!
Susann L.
Warner Robins, GA
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Susann L.
i was an okay product. wasnt cut thru all the way. but tasted great and fried up great. would reccomend to someone. but not interested in getting it again
Thea T.
Los Angeles, CA
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Thea T.
Honestly I use to eat Bologna all the time and I hadn’t had it in years. I was never a huge bologna fan but I ended up liking it more than I use to. I try not to eat processed meat but this was definitely a good alternative snack compared to others. I like to put sauerkraut in it and roll it up like a little sandwich for a fun way to eat some probiotics.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Shanna R.
I buy bologna all the time but I've never gotten Oscar Mayer bologna before, we like it better than others we've tried. It tastes good, can be eaten with other lunchmeats, is reasonably priced, and doesn't have that annoying plastic red ring around each slice that needs to be removed.
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Oscar Mayer Bologna uploaded by Seila M.
I usually eat this sausage since I was a girl, first browned in oil in small squares and add egg, it tastes so good and I love it .... very good quality and flavor!