BY OSCAR MAYER

Find Deli Meats And Platters at Target.com! Oscar Mayer Bologna 16 oz see more...

member-59215
Hi. I have eaten Oscar Mayer Bologna all my life. It would seem that recently, the taste of the Bologna has changed. There are a lot of 'white' things in the slices of bologna and the taste is definitely different from what I've eaten, all my life. Has there been a change in production process for the Bologna? Does anyone else notice a different taste?  I LOVED my Bologna... I want the great taste back.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I do not eat any other Bologna. This is my number one go to . It's super cheap and taste amazing ! You can didn't it at your local grocery store for around $2. And there is always a good amount of product . I would reckoned this Bologna above all others because it's affordable and the quality is great !
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
Bologna is my favorite meat to have on a sandwich. I also could just eat it alone and not put it on a sandwich and enjoy it. When I was little I could eat a whole pack in one sitting. Definitely has a great taste and is very smooth and doesn't have weird hard spots like a lot of hams have.
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
A childhood favorite. Although not the most healthy choice, once in a while this is a yummy sandwich choice that brings me back to my childhood. I love it most with miracle whip and a slice of American cheese. The Oscar Meyer brand is my only bologna choice. LOVE IT!
Fatima T.
Bologna is not particularly one of my favorite deli selections, however, Oscar is one of the best brands for good bologna. I prefer to eat this fried for a better taste.
Shannan Q.
Sparta, TN
I love the Oscar Mayer Bologna. Add it to white bread with mayo and it floods me with memories of my child and being home on summer break!
sumy a.
Hollywood, FL
It's quick and cheap for a sandwich. We buy this every wk instead of getting jam from the deli
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
Very yummy love it taste is great and the price is always great also many sales