BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz see more...

ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Nice flavor. Easy to cook/prepare. Taste best if they are grilled . Price could be better. I would recommend
Brit C.
I don’t like hot dogs personally but if there was a kind that I would eat it would definitely be Oscar Meyer
Kylie M.
Richlands, NC
These are the best hot dogs there is. They’re a little higher priced than some others but they are the best.
Brie G.
Stratford, CT
Original and all around delicious. Best grilling hot dog! They are a classic! You can go wrong with these!
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
All beef is important when you get a hotdog! It adds more flavor and seems to cook a little better as well
Victoria B.
Love the resealable packages! I will continue to buy these. I haven’t found another brand I like as much.
Mason M.
Newport , TN
I want buy and other brand but Oscar Mayer . I grew up on this brand and I think the others taste awful!!
Shelly B.
Neosho, MO
I love hot dogs! Always have! These have good flavor and texture. This is the brand that I usually buy.
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
I love hotdogs especially in the summer! Oscar Mayer is a great brand of hotdogs as well on the grill.
Bryan 🖤.
Ruskin
Great hot dogs or Franks if you would say. These are my go to when I go shopping for affordable foods