BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz see more...

Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
If you are having any sort of cookout, these are the way to go. They must be legit because they have their own Oscar Mayer Weinermobile
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
We only buy all beef hot dogs! We love Oscar Meyers all beef franks!! They taste great and don’t have a bad bite like some hot dogs!
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Beef hotdogs the only dogs I’ll eat! So delicious on a summer day right off the grill. No better hotdog than an oscar mayer hot dog.
Kimberly B.
Columbia, SC
Amazingly good :) one of the better brands i have tried.

Pros: taste, price, availability

Cons: not bun length

I got this at walmart
Rita F.
Oscar Mayer beef franks are very good I love the way they taste only thing I don't like is the sodium in them but they are the best
Amanda S.
These are our favorite hotdogs to have on hand for the kids. They are so picky, but love these! So easy to freeze and reheat, too.
Anna S.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this hot dogs) Great appetizer for any occasion) I am usually bake than with bread in oven for a 15 min, and we eat like that.
Tabitha R.
My family loves using the beef franks for our party occasions. It has an excellent taste and the price point is very reasonable.
Jessica V.
Good flavor, good quality and easy to find at most markets. Has a good savory flavor. Available at a good price point as well.
Jessi S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have always preferred an all beef hot dog. It could be all in my head but I only buy Oscar Meyer hotdogs. They are the best