BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz see more...

Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These hot dogs are really good but they just taste normal. There is nothing special about them. It taste better if you grill them and get a crispy/slightly burnt skin which gives it more flavor.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
I only eat all beef hot dogs and these are my go too! They have so an amazing flavor and the casing doesn’t get in the way and not break down like some hotdogs.
Lauren M.
Johnson City, TN
The only hot dog I'll eat...all beef Oscar Myers. Great boiled, grilled, microwaved, and over a fire. Not as daunting as hot dogs filled with other by products.
Aimee S.
Saraland, AL
I have loved hotdogs since I was a small child. This is the brand my mother always bought. I am carrying on the tradition and purchasing them for my children.
Kim M.
Wheatland, WY
These are great. Oscar Mayer beer franks are good as regular hot dogs, in chili dogs, in macaroni and cheese, and etc. I prefer these over regular hot dogs.
Gayla T.
Muscatine, IA
Great option for my pork free family, tasty snack for my son, great for grilling and playing up for dinner, good to have in the fridge for any occasion.
Alaina I.
I am not a huge hot dog person but these all beef hot dogs are great! Only way I will eat them. Great for a quick dinner or lunch for the whole family.
Claudia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Yass! They has a great flavor I love them so much when I want to make a BBQ they are always on my list!
It grills so well and omg they are so juicy!
Jaelly S.
Edinburg, TX
Love these ! Great flavor at a great price ! There is also the ones with cheese from this brand that taste amazing. Truly recomment , must try!
Shea L.
We love the taste of these hot dogs! They are at a good price for the quality. Oscar Mayer is our goal to brand for luncheon meats and hotdogs.