BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz see more...

Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
Grill easy and taste great!! Nothing like a good beef dog!!! I brought mine at Walmart. The price was great and they were fully stocked
Full of flavor and tsste great. U wont be disappointed.
Kylie L.
Anamosa, IA
Mmmmmm nom nom! I can't have a BBQ without these babies. I could probably eat these every day for the rest of my life, especially when cooked Mexican style! Wrap some bacon around them while cooking on the grill, once finished put her on a bun with refried beans, tomatoes, and cheese!
Hailey T.
Bloomington, IL
These are my favorite hot dogs ever!!!! Taste great waaaay better than those cheap one . i love the ones with cheese in them too its a must try if you haven't already
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best franks ever my son loves them as well they are the franks i buy when i go to the store our store bashas has them for super cheap so it makes it easier for me to buy :}
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
I love Oscar Mayer all beef franks. They are the only ones that I will buy
The have great flavor and the kids love them. Great cooked on the stove or on the grill. I even have a little one who likes to eat the cold.
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These hot dogs are really good but they just taste normal. There is nothing special about them. It taste better if you grill them and get a crispy/slightly burnt skin which gives it more flavor.
Lauren M.
Johnson City, TN
The only hot dog I'll eat...all beef Oscar Myers. Great boiled, grilled, microwaved, and over a fire. Not as daunting as hot dogs filled with other by products.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
I only eat all beef hot dogs and these are my go too! They have so an amazing flavor and the casing doesn’t get in the way and not break down like some hotdogs.
Aimee S.
Saraland, AL
I have loved hotdogs since I was a small child. This is the brand my mother always bought. I am carrying on the tradition and purchasing them for my children.
Kim M.
Wheatland, WY
These are great. Oscar Mayer beer franks are good as regular hot dogs, in chili dogs, in macaroni and cheese, and etc. I prefer these over regular hot dogs.