BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz see more...

Heather M.
I love these. Great flavor. The only thing I don't like is that they're a bit greasy, but the taste makes up for the mess. My kid even occasionally likes them, and she's in that picky toddler stage where all she wants is French fries and peanut butter sandwiches.
Theresa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are the ONLY hot dog my husband will eat. If it's not beef it's not going in his mouth. The taste is great however the price is a little high for these. They are worth it and especially if you can get them while they are on sale it's a win win.
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys, PA
A summer cookout isn’t complete without Oscar Mayer franks! These are great! Just throw them on the grill and they will be a total hit at any get together. The beef franks have the best flavor in my opinion but the turkey ones aren’t bad either!
Karen A.
Florence , SC
We prefer the Oscar Meyer tastes over the other brands. These are pretty cheap. We buy the beef ones without nitrates. I continue to buy these. My daughter is on the ketogenic diet because of seizures and this is one product she can have and loves.
Nubia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are great! Good taste and great price. Definitely good for a party or a quick lunch/dinner option. They have a lot of flavor and very juicy. The packing is great too, just like a ziplock bag great for storing back in the fridge.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
The beef frank is the only way to go when buying or cooking hotdogs. I like hotdogs but they have to be grilled. Not boiled. And there has to be some bbq added on the with burn marks. The only way to make a hotdog is to grill it.
Kristen C.
Colusa, CA
The taste of these is perfect. They are meaty and have a great flavor. Boil or on the BBQ they come out tasting like a ballpark hotdog! I really enjoy them. I have been a big fan of them for a while now. Only frank I pick up now
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
These are expensive hot dogs but I found them on sale at the grocery store near me so I purchased them. Omg! Game changer for hot dogs. I love the juicy beef flavor. I used to like the cheap hotdogs but now I don’t purchase the cheap ones, I only purchase the beef!
Kristin P.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I tend to buy Oscar Mayer hot dogs for barbecues. I feel they are the typical standard for and backyard gathering. Easy to grill up plump and juicy, they always are a crowd pleaser. But don’t forget all the condiments!
Rachel D.
These hot dogs taste great! They are also good on the stove top or the grill! They cook quickly and evenly through. The price is right for these hot dogs, and I will continue purchasing them when I need hot dogs.