BY OSCAR MAYER #13 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz see more...

Katherine T.
A summer must have. Whether you are having a backyard fire or cooking them on the grill no summer party is complete without hot dogs. I personally love having a fire in the backyard and they're always fun to cook over the fire and easy for my child to do with me as well it creates a bonding time over dinner.
abigail r.
Starke, FL
Definitely a must have for any backyard bash. Oscar Meyer Beef Frank's are my go to hot dog brand when having any outdoor cook out. Great for kids also..especially when they don't want to eat grilled chicken or ribs. I will always purchase Oscar Meyer Beef Frank's.
Sarah H.
Davenport, Fl
No #backyardbash is complete without a yummy hotdog! Oscar Mayer definitely makes the best. When they cook, they have a great snap to them, which is something that is crucial to a good frank. I am a fan of the beef franks, but of course, you can go with another meat if you prefer. 4/5 because these aren't "bun length".
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
Grill easy and taste great!! Nothing like a good beef dog!!! I brought mine at Walmart. The price was great and they were fully stocked
Full of flavor and tsste great. U wont be disappointed.
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
Mmmmmm nom nom! I can't have a BBQ without these babies. I could probably eat these every day for the rest of my life, especially when cooked Mexican style! Wrap some bacon around them while cooking on the grill, once finished put her on a bun with refried beans, tomatoes, and cheese!
Hailey T.
Bloomington, IL
These are my favorite hot dogs ever!!!! Taste great waaaay better than those cheap one . i love the ones with cheese in them too its a must try if you haven't already
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best franks ever my son loves them as well they are the franks i buy when i go to the store our store bashas has them for super cheap so it makes it easier for me to buy :}
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
I love Oscar Mayer all beef franks. They are the only ones that I will buy
The have great flavor and the kids love them. Great cooked on the stove or on the grill. I even have a little one who likes to eat the cold.
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These hot dogs are really good but they just taste normal. There is nothing special about them. It taste better if you grill them and get a crispy/slightly burnt skin which gives it more flavor.
Lauren M.
Elizabethton, TN
The only hot dog I'll eat...all beef Oscar Myers. Great boiled, grilled, microwaved, and over a fire. Not as daunting as hot dogs filled with other by products.