GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsOscar Mayer
Beef Frank (5:1, 6", 10 lb Case)

OSCAR MAYER Beef Frank (5:1, 6", 10 lb. Case)

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar mayer beef franks 16 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSCAR MAYER Beef Frank (5:1, 6", 10 lb. Case)!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I would recommend for meat lovers. Oscar Mayer is a good brand, especially for hot dogs. Their regular hot dogs are good but I seriously prefer their beef franks. The taste is better and the texture is good too.
Roxanne S.
San Antonio, TX
These are so great for hot dogs to soft or hard they are just perfect I like to use also in the moring toake breakfast
Serenity  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect hotdogs come from Oscar Meyer! Oscar Meyers beef Frank's are delicious. We prefer the beef frank taste over other hotdogs. Oscar Meyers beef Frank's are perfect for barbecues or if you're like my family, cut up in some mac n cheese!
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
I’m not a big beef hotdog person but my kids love them! If I’m going to eat a beef hotdog it’s going to be a Oscar Mayer Hotdog! My kids are crazy with them! The best part about these hotdogs they come in 2 5pks it’s perfect that way if you want like 3 you can zip it close which is great you don’t have to worry about them getting all hard and stuff! I think if you’re a beef hotdog person you’re going to like them!
SANDRA M.
West Deptford, NJ
These are the best, most like a venue hotdogs, and the only kind I will eat. Great on grill and don't blow up!!! And of course my grandkids love them also.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
the best hot dog 🌭 what's on the market, juice and good meat, good flavor.😋😋😋 súper delicioso.
Katherine L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I like the taste of all beef hotdogs. The other hotdogs made of chicken and pork do not taste very good and are not healthy.
Libertad  D.
Chula Vista, CA
I love these hot dogs wrapped in bacon. It’s the flavor but I love them for the summer.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
We love these hot dogs 🌭 in my house 🏡. They make a perfect lunch and are great on the grill. They are 100% beef so I have no reservation giving them to friends and family. I recommend this product and will repurchase it.
Theresa M.
Spokane Valley, WA
These are the ONLY hot dog my husband will eat. If it's not beef it's not going in his mouth. The taste is great however the price is a little high for these. They are worth it and especially if you can get them while they are on sale it's a win win.

Looking for your answer?