BY OSCAR MAYER #50 in Beef

Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna.
America's favorite.
Quality meats over 125 years.
Quality meat, no fillers.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 537C.
Resealable. see more...

Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna
  • "I always buy this I like the fact its all beef and it taste great I often fry this I love this hot out of the pan." in 1 review
Ashish S.
Foodie Expert
If you had Bologna as a child you know its different and has its own taste that we have come to love. especially Oscar Meyers 1. The taste is unique and for certain people. when I had this beef one I was excited and it was good. beefy taste and the taste was even better when u cook it it cups up and taste so good ina Bolivia cheese sammich lol. good buy and for the bologna lovers.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
This is just nasty middle school or high school thoughts just looking at the picture I promise my self I would never it this again I have to be really hungry I don't recall eating this in years
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
I've had my fair share of bologna in life, it's pretty much the cheapest "deli" meat. I can deal with the pork/poultry mash up, but the beef are just awful. I thought because it came from one animal it'd be better, but I was very wrong! Nice try, but I'll stick with the original.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
I always buy this I like the fact its all beef and it taste great I often fry this I love this hot out of the pan. This is great if you take your lunch to work.
Terence E.
Jacksonville, FL
Oscar Mayer Bologna.....classic!! Lettuce, tomato, mayo and american cheese on white bread and this are a classic!! Also fries up nicely to go with a couple eggs and some grits!!
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Oscar Mayer Bologna all beef is the best their is if you are buying packaged bologna. Other then going to the deli and getting it sliced this is great.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
EEWW BOLGNA. SO DISGUSTING!! I SAW THE PICTURE AND ALMOST BARFED. ITS THICK AND JUST GROSS WHO EATS THIS STUFF ANYWAY?
Elizabeth S.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of bologna. Especially not this one. Reminds me of something you buy if you can not afford anything else!
Ashley S.
Madison , WV
Love the taste of Bologna. It's my go to for a perfect sandwich snack. Oscar Meyer had the best taste of all the brands.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Great for easy sandwiches for lunch or a snack. Very affordable and cheap. You can get them anywhere...
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
Do you eat yours cold or fried