Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna

by Oscar Mayer

#16 in Deli

Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna is made with quality meat and no fillers so you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't! Made with quality meat All meat and no fillers Reclosable & vacuum packed to ensure freshness Fully cooked and ready to eat Oscar Mayer takes pride in crafting quality products since 1883 BEEF, WATER, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, POTASSIUM LACTATE, GROUND MUSTARD SEED, DEXTROSE, HYDROLYZED BEEF STOCK, SODIUM LACTATE, AUTOLYZED YEAST, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, DRIED GARLIC, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, FLAVOR, CELERY SEED EXTRACT.

Was not very happy with this product open the product to eat a couple of sandwiches and found this I know this is not normal try to take it back to the store where purchased did not find my receipt they would not take it back or refund my money I am very unhappy with this product and I think we'll be buying it again so that was wasted money I am very unhappy yours truly Wayne Winfield Indianapolis Indiana 317 -520-6557
Do you eat yours cold or fried
Are there ever any coupons for bologna?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna!
Product Highlights
I always buy this I like the fact its all beef and it taste great I often fry this I love this hot out of the pan.in 1 review
a month ago
We buy this bologna every week use it o#for sandwiches, fry it for breakfast, cut it up put it on crackers with cheese! We love it! It’s a must have in our home and will continue to be for a long time. We like the quality and the price. Like Oscar Mayer.
4 months agoWeehawken , NJ
This beef bologna is almost as good as the one from my country 😝 and i really like it, I don’t eat too much of it , but my kids love it, price is reasonable and you guys can go and grab some yummy bologna from Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna!
2 months ago
May be purchased at local groceries.  The packaging is clear regarding the product.  I've eaten this bologna since childhood.  It has a good flavor, superior to other brands in my opinion.  Great in sandwiches and I would definitely recommend to others.
2 months agoStoughton, WI
I love Oscar Meyer beef baloney. My dad used to buy it a lot when we were kids. Oscar Meyer used to have a plant near us and would always see the Oscar mobile it’s good quality and you don’t find all the graininess in your beef I highly recommend and will be re-purchasing
a month agoChesapeake, VA
Love this bologna, I’m a beef bologna girl. Whenever I get a craving for a bologna sandwich Oscar Mayer never fails me. I sometimes fry my bologna or I eat it in is regular state with some mayo and cheese. I’m always a happy camper with Oscar Mayer beef bologna.
3 months agoGilbert, AZ
I like the thin cut OM Beef Bologna~  It tastes great and easy to use and re-seal.  My husband LOVES peanut butter, Miracle Whip, and OM Beef Bologna sandwiches.  I thought it sounded so gross until I actually took a bite--it really was good!  I was shocked!
a month agoFishers, IN
I’m a fitness influencer and trainer so I am an advocate of healthy eating. I love throwing this into my morning omelette and it’s super affordable and can honestly be used for anything like sandwiches, grilled cheese, burrito bowls, etc!
2 months agoPlant City, FL
I don’t care for bologna very much but my boyfriend loves it and he eats this everyday as his lunch special. He says it’s the best bologna he has ever had bc it doesn’t loose its flavor and also it stays fresh and seems to last longer.
2 months agoMansfield , TX
This product and brand I believe is good and tasty and it’s decent pricing and the packaging is for I guess for some bologna lol overall I would give it a good rating I use this all the time for sandwiches definitely makes them tasty!
2 months agoShreveport , LA
There is nothing like growing up with bologna sandwiches. Most kids had PB&J but I had bologna sandwiches and this was the brand that we used. It is delicious and brings me back to a simpler time.