BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Stephanie K.
One of my favorite things to do is cook a pack down a little bit and then throw them on a cookie sheet and sprinkle brown sugar over each piece. I then bake to the crunch of my liking and it comes out candied. Bacon is love. Bacon is life. If you don't love bacon you are wrong.
Gabriela C.
North Bergen, NJ
My family love to eat bacon, especially for our bigger weekend breakfasts so we always have some on hand. I have tried many brands and most are very thin and stringy or have tons of fat with no meat at all. I love Oscar Meyer because the bacon always has a good balance of fat to meat, it crisps up beautifully and tastes amazing.
Finnlee E.
Normally I'm all about buying Oscar Meyer products ... but last few times I bought the bacon t shriveled up into tiny little pieces of burnt ham almost ... disgusting! I feel that it has became very unreliable to buy their bacon in the past few years, I will probably buy it again in the future, though so hopefully it improves!
Mary W.
This bacon is absolutely my favorite. We love to bake ours in the oven and once you do that it comes out crispy,but not hard to chew. My only gripe is that in my opinion, at my local grocery store it's kinda on the expensive side, but other than that it tastes amazing.
Rebecca O.
Franklin, MA
All bacon is not the same! The cut and quality of Oscar Meyer bacon is far superior to all others! It cooks evenly and melts in your mouth. I should know, I am a bacon addict. Unfortunately, aside from it being on sale, be prepared to shell out a pretty penny for this deliciously bacon-y bacon. However, I think you get what you pay for. I dream about Oscar Meyer bacon! Mmm...
Myrna P.
I love BACON! I cut them in half and there is plenty to go around. When I make them whole, there's some leftover. Weird huh? This Bacon is the best. I have had store brand but I can taste the difference. I am not sure if it is just me or something I want to believe but Oscar Meyer is the way to go when it comes to Bacon.
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
Another great product from Oscar Mayer. Bacon has a good ratio of fat. I hate bacon that's so fatty that it's impossible to pull apart. Hardwood smoked is just yummy. Love to crackle some over my salads. Only thing is that it is a bit high even for quality bacon. Drop it down $2 and it would be my first choice every time.
Yesenia G.
San Pedro, CA
No need to say more but BBBBBBBBAACCCCCOOOOONNN!!!
Wrap bacon with oscar mayer wieners and u are a winner lol.
I live cuttting the wiener by the side and adding moserella chesse inside and then wraping the bacon around it yes I bet ur mouth is drulling as bad as mine is now but its a once in a while type of foodie :)
Jessica C.
Brockton, MA
I always stock up on Oscar Mayer bacon whenever it goes on sale (literally I will buy about 6-10 packs) because not only is it delicious, but they also keep very well in the freezer. The last time I bought bacon was maybe over 6 months ago and I'm just now down to my last pack (we are a family of 2 + 1 Infant). And it still tastes exactly the same! Awesome product!
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
Seriously, how could anyone leave a bad review for bacon? It's awesome! I love the taste of this variety, it's smoky and delicious. And, because I never make bacon on the stovetop any more (I make it in the oven now), it's super easy and yummy! I think my kids would be happy if I made it every day!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?