BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Tonia G.
West Columbia
Great bacon that is loved by my whole family for sure, We buy alot as it is but when it goes on sale we really stock up on this product, We cook ours in the oven and one of the greatest PROS is that it doesnt shrink as alot of themdo Cons runs out faster than I can cook it........lol yes will buy again
gabriel b.
When I first opened the package I was about bummed with good thin the bacon was sliced but I figured what am I gonna do not eat it? So I buckled down and started frying up super thin bacon and as I was trying the anorexicly slim bits of pork I began to notice that it was frying perfectly ending nice and crisp unlike the thick cut bacon I had made the day before, which I either over cooked or burned trying to get the perfection that the Oscar Mayer was giving me with no effort in less time. Also since it was so thin it released more of its fat so it was perfectly crisp
Courtney J.
Holmen, WI
Bacon is so versatile. I can be cooked alone or used a seasoning almost. I use it in lots of things. I put bacon pieces in my green beans, chop it up with mushrooms for steak, breakfast, wrap it around water chestnuts, etc. It's a great, flavorful piece of meat. You have to be careful though. Some companies that sell bacon don't have the best tasting bacon. Oscar Mayer is great!
Dirk M.
Mound, MN
Absolutely the best. A bit more expensive but so worth the money! The flavor is great, not too salty, which is the case with many other bacon products. I bought this at my local Jubilee but it is available everywhere. This is definetely the bacon I would recommend above all other. Go get some!!!
Michelle W.
Who can ever say no to bacon? I love this brand because they got the perfect amount of fat/meat ratio that makes the flavor. It tastes really good. Makes a goof BLT. You can bake the bacon if you don't want to fry it. They are not that pricey either.
Bayley M.
Wouldn't that be grand? But really, bacon is great. In, and on, so many things! Bacon pancakes, cheeseburgers. I love to dip it in maple syrup. The sweet and crunchy flavors make a great pair. Plain bacon sandwiches are great, or just it by itself. There are endless way to eat it. I've had a maple bacon cupcake before, and it was delicious!
Carmela C.
Chandler , AZ
I've grown up eating only Oscar Mayer products so of course I love their bacon. I don't eat bacon too often, but when I do, I get Oscar Mayer. I like how it's not too fatty and the taste is just right. Highly recommend!
David p.
Logansport, IN
I'm not a huge fan of the Oscar Mayer brand bacon. We sometimes buy this brand just because it is cheaper than the alternatives...and sometimes we just really need bacon on the cheap. I don't feel like this brand crisps up like some of the more expensive stuff and it doesn't have the smoky flavor that I really crave. But, it is bacon.
Stephanie K.
One of my favorite things to do is cook a pack down a little bit and then throw them on a cookie sheet and sprinkle brown sugar over each piece. I then bake to the crunch of my liking and it comes out candied. Bacon is love. Bacon is life. If you don't love bacon you are wrong.
Gabriela C.
North Bergen, NJ
My family love to eat bacon, especially for our bigger weekend breakfasts so we always have some on hand. I have tried many brands and most are very thin and stringy or have tons of fat with no meat at all. I love Oscar Meyer because the bacon always has a good balance of fat to meat, it crisps up beautifully and tastes amazing.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?