BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
Bacon!!! I love bacon, my household does and we could have it for every meal. I'm on a keto diet and eat mostly meat. We have bacon often and Oscar Meyer is my preferred!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Breakfast has always been an all time favorite of mine when it comes to meals. And nothing like the taste of Oscar Mayer bacon with a few scrambled eggs and toast. Just smelling the bacon cooking in the skillet has you all ready to eat as soon as it hits the table. Talk about getting the kids out of bed in the morning. Just get that Oscar Mayer in the skillet and cooking and those children will be at the table before your ready for them.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and to get a somewhat balanced start in the morning set the tone for the whole day.
No other bacon cooks up so well and tase so good to me as Oscar Mayer. Flavor is just right and cooks up just as crispy as you want it to. So get that day off to the best start possible and eat those eggs & toast plus Oscar Mayer bacon in the morning.
Cary M.
The Oscar Mayer maple bacon is sooo delicious perfect combination of salty and sweet. My favorite we have this with our scramble eggs and pancakes. Perfect breakfast!
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
Love this bacon! It's great for breakfast or any type of meal. The smell is amazing and the taste is even better. Definitely one of the best bacon brands out there.
Elizabeth C.
Hialeah, FL
I usually buy bacon for 1 weekly breakfast that I like to make when the hubby is home, I picked these up the other day and they were great!I don't know if it was just a good batch, but it tasted pretty good. The problem with some less quality brands is the strips are thin and are mostly composed of the white (more fatty) part. These were pretty lean and thick compared to most other brands I usually buy. Its a bit on the pricey side, but its well worth it if you are looking to make a high quality breakfast for yourself or someone you love. Just fry them up slowly and they will shrivel nicely. Mind you these are a bit thicker, so they do take a tad longer then the generic thin ones. But for the taste with that hint of hickory, I would pay the difference.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First of all, I'm not Jewish so it's okay for me to eat. Second of all... it's bacon, so it's got that going for it. It turns out that Oscar Meyer is not just the first name for bologna. The bacon makes great sandwiches, rocks eggs, and is fun to throw on police cars (note that this is not recommended). Actually, it's not that fun to throw on police cars. I did this once, and this big cop got out. He came at me, but I pointed at my cousin, Bill. The office hit bill with a club that was ironically called a "billy club". It sure made an impression on my cousin.
christie p.
Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon is now on display in stores such as Stop and Shop. The package indicates that it contains 15 slices of fully cooked bacon, weighing a total of 2.1 oz. This package was selling for $3.99, compared to $5.69 for a pound of regular Oscar Mayer bacon.

According to the package, this is 100% real bacon, and the package need not be refrigerated until after you open it. There are no unusual ingredients listed on the package: the bacon is cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C) and sodium nitrite.

Although some trepidation is in order in trying products like this, the bacon had a strong bacony (smoky) smell and flavor and did not taste "off" other than the fact that the taste was very strong.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Let me start out that Bacon is not Bacon. There are several different kinds of bacon and the label tells it all. You just have to know what to look for. On this label you will see Naturally Smoked, that means that wood had to be burnt at some point in the process. If it just says natural or hickory smoked then it never had wood in the same room burning. "Naturally" makes it a top tier bacon. The second lean on this bacon is consistent and it does not have wrinkles or hooks in the bacon. Overall this is a good bacon but not the top of the line. It is far superior to some of the lower priced bacons.
Jillian V.
Montville, ME
This bacon is delicious! It's a little pricy if you're on a budget so I usually don't get it, but you can definitely taste the difference between Oscar Mayer and some of the cheaper brands. Definitely worth the extra money.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
There is no other brand of bacon that I will buy besides Oscar Mayer. My dad taught me when I was in my teens to buy quality, as he was a meat manager for 45 years, so he knew what to look for. Since being on my own I have tried some cheaper alternatives but have always been disappointed, I always go back to Oscar Mayer. I like the way it cooks and the flavor cannot be beat. I also find that there is not as much fat as with other bacon brands and it seems to be fresher. I look for whoever has it on sale and then I don't feel so bad about the price.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart