BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Brittany Q.
Altoona, PA
My family and i love to make this bacon for breakfast multiple times a week. We also use it when we make our favorite bacon pasta! Easy to make and delicious!
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
I love my bacon on just about everything; sandwiches, salads, pizza, or even just a plate next to some eggs. It adds great flavor and makes for a great lover.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
It's bacon! Who doesn't love bacon? It makes everything Taste good. I prefer Oscar mayers because it has less fat than most of the other bacons on the market.
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
Bacon is basically the best to eat with cheeseburgers, eggs with cheese , and with sandwiches. I prefer this brand over any, bacon is just amazing and crunchy!
Carlene G.
Greensboro, NC
You can get bacon in a can in case of the apocalypse. Everyone likes bacon. Even vegans had to figure how to keep bacon on their plate. Oscar Mayer for life.
Nina L.
Edinburg, TX
Best bacon ever. Not too much fat on it. It's pretty thick and filling. I love the packaging it keeps it fresh in the fridge. I like cooking it in the oven.
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Smokey fatty goodness without being too greasy (unless thats how you like it), a great addition to any breakfast, lunch or dinner between gaming sessions ;D
Briana
Roseville, CA
It's delicious fro breakfast (or anytime from my brother sais) as a bacon loving famly it's the perfect thickness iand it great for crunchy bacon nom nom nom
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bacon surely goes fast in my home. We eat bacon at least four times a week with a variety of different foods. Just writing this review is making want a BLT.
Ashley N.
Newfane, NY
This is an excellent and convenient product. One pack will flavor a batch of potato soup or on salads it is an easy and effective topping. No fuss, no mess.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?