BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I LIKE THIS BACCON ITS NOT TO THIN THAT IT BRAKES OR TO THICK THAT DOSENT COOK WEEK, ITS JUST PERFECT LOL. I USUALLY MAKE EGGS, BACCON, RE FRIED BEANS AND TOAST ITS DELICIOUS IT COMPLEATS THE MEAL.
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL
Love the flavor in this bacon. It is great by itself or in a receipe. We like it most with homemade jalapeno poppers, wrap the bacon around the jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and grill them.
Samantha H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
If I could give the product a couple a plus I would I absolutely love back I'm a bacon freak I don't think I could live without back it's just so delicious and it's my best friend at times
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
I really think Oscar mayer bacon is great! Perfectly smoked and cut. Fries up well, and is more reasonably priced than other leading brands. I love this product!
Christy P.
Lyles, TN
We love the consistent deliciousness of Oscar Mayer Bacon. We've tried MANY brands, but always go back to this one. It's the best. It's expensive, but goes on sale. OFTEN! Stock up!
jessica p.
Woonsocket, RI
Love love love love bacon my favorite flavor is maple. Not very good for you but taste so good. I use it in potato salad, eggs, burgers, I wrap it around chicken or pork. It's l delicioud
Alexis G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love,love,love,did i say LOVE this bacon!!!!! Nothing even comes close to this bacon!!! oscar mayer is my favorite and i wouldn't trade it for nothing else!!!
Kerri M.
I think boars head has a better quality for bacon. every time i have purchased oscar mayer bacon, the meat was either fatty or too thin and burned while cooking.
Sarah B.
Oakland, CA
I soooo love oscar mayer bacon it can be used for a breakfast food or serve it up in a sand which for lunch as well as soup at dinner I definitely recommend this delicious product@
Marjorie M.
Worcester, MA
WHAT'S BETTER THAN BACON? NOTHING! OSCAR MEYER BRAND BACON IS PRETTY DARN AWESOME. LOVE WHEN THERE IS MORE BACON AND LESS FAT. BACON IS LOVE. BACON IS LIFE. BACON IS EVERYTHING.
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
I find that this brand typically has a larger fatty area. Do you know of any brands that have less fat and more meat?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Do you prefer the thick cut?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Like me, does anyone else save the bacon grease in the fridge for other dishes and added flavor to meals?
Fred A.
San Antonio, TX
What is the one thing that you "MUST" have bacon on?
Brandy M.