BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Jia H.
Tamarac, FL
OMG BACON! First of all who doesn't love bacon? Who ever doesn't love bacon as much as i do should try the honey bacon or apple bacon. Its a personal favorite and its also a family favorite!
Rachelle S.
Johnson, KS
This is our favorite brand of bacon because of the smoke flavor and how well it cooks up. I find it is more meaty and less fatty compared to a few other brands.
robyn c.
White Salmon, WA
Bacon. Enough said. I don't generally buy the Oscar Meyer brand bacon. I usually purchase bacon at Costco. But the few times I have cooked this bacon it is good. But then how can anyone go wrong with bacon?
LLasbet T.
Duluth, GA
This is a really good beacon when you cook it looks so different the other brands because it's so delicious this brand specially is the best it's so tasty and the price is a little expensive but worth it !!!
Prima S.
I know this review is inconsiderate, but I have never had bacon and don't intend to ever have any. I'm sure it would have been tasty if I were allowed to eat swine, but I don't.
Ani P.
Grove City, OH
I love bacon! My favorite way to prepare it is baked. It's so crispy and light. My family likes it fried because that leaves it chewy! Of course if you are in a hurry you can always microwave it!
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia , PA
One of the top Bacon brands. This brand is my 2nd favorite brand. I like to get this in the lower sodium variety. It's a lil pricey so I usually stock up when it's on sale.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
This is the least expensive bacon at my grocery store, and while sometimes we find it to be pretty greasy, most of the time it is really good quality for what you pay for.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I LIKE THIS BACCON ITS NOT TO THIN THAT IT BRAKES OR TO THICK THAT DOSENT COOK WEEK, ITS JUST PERFECT LOL. I USUALLY MAKE EGGS, BACCON, RE FRIED BEANS AND TOAST ITS DELICIOUS IT COMPLEATS THE MEAL.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?