BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Delicious and thick cut. One of the only brands that doesn't break apart when you take them out of the oven. Once out they look so perfect and not as much grease as some other brands or as salty. A little over priced but sometimes paying more is a good thing when you know you will get your monies worth.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
i love bacon so much omg i fry it and always make a sandwhich (club) out of it. very tasty bought it at my locla supermarket also is featured in target as well if thats closer to you. good value great taste i recommend iy highly to others as well and im sure they would love it all the bacon lovers need this
Kamrey B.
I usually buy this brand of bacon a lot. We use it for breakfast and dinner. I recently made potato soup and used it for the toppings and inside of the soup. I usually get it from Walmart or any local grocery store, the prices are lower than others that’s why I like this brand so much
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
They say the way to someone's heart is through his/her stomach. Well who doesn't love bacon? This is some of my favorite. Bacon and eggs are my favorite breakfast meal, but realistically I'd eat it any time of the day !
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
My family gives this bacon 5 stars, but I would give it a zero because I am not a fan of bacon. My daughter says this bacon tastes the best. This bacon is costly compared to some other brands, but my family loves the taste so we will continue to buy it.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this brand after discovering it I'm always looking for only this in the bacon section, so yummy with breakfast or for lunch on your sandwich or dinner with your chicken tacos or anything else I mean it BACON how can you not love it
Lauren B.
To start with bacon is just not good for you. Yes it may be protein but there are so many better options out there that are heart healthy and not heart clogging! Go for some fish, lean red meat, chicken, or tofu! All great options if cooked healthy! Another thing is any meat that is packaged like this has to have chemicals. Try going for farm fresh meat from a local farmer that doesn't use antibiotic or growth hormones (my next topic). I'm actually a vegetarian but don't get me wrong I loved bacon before I turned Veggie. It tastes great which is about it's only good quality. These packaged store bought meats are FILLED with antibiotics and growth hormones fed to the animals that are crammed in tiny living arrangements to make sure they grow quickly and don't die in the process...gross right?
Please people, I know bacon tastes amazing...but do yourself a favor and get something healthier!
End rant :)
Melanie M.
Manchester, NH
Oscar Meyer is hands-down, by far the best bacon out there! Nothing comes close (except for thick slab, fresh from the butcher bacon). We eat bacon twice a week on sat and Sundays and have tried many kinds over the years. If you bake it in the oven on 450 for about 15 min it reduces the grease splatter mess left for mom to clean up after dad is done cooking, just flip it half way through!
Bacon Wrapped Pepperoncinis Stuffed w/ Chicken:
2 large chicken breasts
1 jar pepperoncinis
1 package bacon
sea salt and pepper to taste
olive oil
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper and enough oil to coat. Slice open a pepperoncini and put a piece of chicken inside. Wrap 1/2 piece bacon around chicken and secure with toothpick. Over medium heat, grill poppers until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crisp. (About 8-10 minutes per side)
YYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!

Aileen R.
Mission, TX
I made a delicious hot dog! The ingredients were cream cheese, cheddar cheese, weenies, jalapeños and last but not least the oscar Meyer bacon ! It was a bacon wrapped hot dog that was stuffed !
Lacci N.
Powell , TN
I love this stuff, I don’t eat it often but when I do I make sure it’s on a weekend. So I can lounge and veg out. I bought it at my local store. I cook mine the stove top way and dab the grease off.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart