BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Monica F.
Raleigh, NC
Who doesn't love bacon? This is the only brand of bacon that I buy. I've tried other brands before, and nothing compares to this brand of bacon. It is just so good!!
Jessica H.
Fredericksburg, VA
We eat bacon weekly I often make it the main protein in a meal. I love this brand! it taste great cooks well and most of the time is cut well and not to fatty. I would definitely recommend buying this for your family.
Kristina R.
Exeter, CA
You cant really go wrong with bacon. Bacon is awesome and goes good with almost anything. But this is one of my favorite brands, it cooks well and its fairly priced.
Allison O.
Summerville, SC
What more can I say? Bacon flavored and it's great. You can taste the smoked flavor if it is microwaved, but if it made on a skillet, that flavor seems to disappear.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
I love bacon! extra crispy :) great for breakfast or BLTs! I also use it to wrap around
green beans or asparagus and bake them in the oven! great way to get my husband to eat veggies :)
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
Oscar Mayer bacon is good, but Hickory Sweet (carried in Winn Dixie Supermarkets is the best!) I usually only buy Oscar Meyer bacon if it is one sale and I will be using it in a recipe.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
I love bacon. Bacon burgers, clubs, as a wrap, or just for breakfast. This brand is consistent with taste and quality. I always make sure to snag some when it goes on sale.
robin d.
Blue Ridge, GA
I like the taste fo this bacon and the fact that it does not shrink as much as many others do . However you have to watch where you buy it some places sell it at very expensive prices
cheronica l.
Oscar Mayer is the best bacon I have ever had. It tastes great and is packaged very neatly. I would recommend this product to anyone. My family loves this bacon.
Lauren L.
Raleigh, NC
My family and I love bacon! I could eat it with almost everything! Oscar Mayer is my favorite brand of bacon. I always cook in a pan on the stove top.... it does great and doesn't shrink as much as other brands.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?