BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Monica O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Bacon makes everything taste better! Oscar Mayer is my second go to. I like Patrick Cudahy bacon way better. If you don't get thick sliced, why bother eating bacon?
Lorena G.
Love love love this bacon !!! I always make sure to buy when I go grocery shopping . I am obsessed with bacon lol well who isn't !!. For breakfast and my favorite wrapped bacon chicken
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
I will have to say this is one of the best ones out there its meatier than most. The taste is great though and doesn't spoil as fast as the other brands out there.
Amber V.
This product is pretty decent. It not only keeps a lovely consistency after you eat it, but it doesn't produce as much grease as some of it's leading competitors.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
This bacon is the best out there -- easy to cook, delicious to eat. However, my only con would be that it is more expensive than some other brands out there. Worth the money though!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I don't eat meat, but this is the only kind of bacon my boyfriend ever wants me to buy for him! He says out of all of the store brands, this has the most flavor.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
I've tried many different types of bacon, and not just from Oscar Mayer (yea I'm a bacon fan okay it's delicious). Oscar Mayer's applewood smoked thick sliced bacon is the best they offer and the only one I would eat (I'm a picky bacon eater I guess).
Michelle L.
National City, CA
My boyfriend and I love eating breakfast foods for dinner, usually bacon and eggs. It's super tasty, and it makes the whole house smell delicious when it's cooking. You could also wrap it around other meats to add flavor and keep the juices in. YUM!
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
I love bacon, and it is hard for me to find a bacon I do not like. But, this is a case where this is not a favorite of mine. This bacon cooks up so small, leaving you feeling cheated.
Nessa C.
Bacon is a necessity for my breakfast meal. I love bacon and this particular bacon is my favorite! I love the great taste and the crispness and the good packaging!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?