BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Cooks so well on the stove..not a lot of fat added more meat then anything & it also gives a great taste not too much salt added(which i love)...for bacon lovers everywhere
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite brand of bacon as they don't try selling you super thinly cut strips with the intention of ripping you off. I usually end up buying my packs for around 2/$3 (on sale).
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
I grew up eating Oscar Mayer bacons, so as a adult it has become my go to brand. Plus bacon makes anything taste better. Oscar Mayer Bacon iis a staple inmy household.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Who doesn't like bacon!! I like these brands over store brands because they have less fat areas and cook very well. Its usually thicker too. I could eat any brand though.
Lillian F.
Salt Lake City, UT
My husband and I recently started purchasing this bacon and I love it. I appreciate the thickness and I like the taste. Some bacon tends to be too fatty but I like the marbling on this one.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
This is a good brand for bacon strips, but I prefer a thicker, hearty cut. But for what it is, this bacon delivers. Cook it in a skillet or in the oven, it cooks up into a crispy, salty treat!
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
Bacon is good for breakfast and I prefer it over sausage. I liked them cooked crunchy. They are good on salads too. I like it with tomatoes, mayo on toasted bread.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
My dad uses this bacon a lot for special morning breakfasts and it's delicious! Good price for a lot but it will shrink in size a good amount. Love me some bacon though!
Shelby L.
BAAAACON. Can you go wrong with any brand of bacon? Yes, yes you can, but not this brand. Oscar Mayer brought their A-game when they started busting out this stuff. Beautiful, delicious bacon.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Oh, I wish...

My mom will purchase Oscar Mayer Bacon 99.9% of the time when she buys bacon. Full of flavor, so delicious. Please don't let there be a bacon shortage!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart