BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Stephanie D.
I always buy bacon from Oscar Mayer and i love it. I usually always get it from Sam club or at petes fresh market. My family and I always enjoy eating bacon with pancakes.
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
This is the best bacon under $7. I adore it. I was able to get coupons in the Sunday paper(they were doubled) best price was at Target. I love bacon in general. This bacon is easiest to wrap with.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
I love Oscar Meyer's Bacon. Smells delicious but tastes even better. I love how O.M's products are easy to cook. I love my bacon crispy. This can easily be cooked to perfection. I will never use any other bacon but Oscar Meyers!
Erika D.
Schererville, IN
This is not my favorite bacon. My preferred method of cooking is in the oven and it doesn't always cook evenly. But it's a good second choice. Especially if it's on sale!
Kaitlyn H.
Byron, WI
Standing in the store, i will forever and always pick Oscar Mayer Maple Bacon over any store brand bacon. The Flavor and quality is outstanding compared to other brands.
Raniel M.
Bacon is bacon. It's one of the best foods created, in my opinion, and I think everybody should have a chance to taste this!!! I love bacon in general, but Oscar Mayer is just, wow. Delicious!!!
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Oscar Mayer bacon is just fine but I don't think it's any better than most name brand bacons. With that said, if it's on sale I'll purchase it because generic or store brand bacon just doesn't cut it any more. There's so much fat compared to meat on the cheap stuff.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
My mom always had me buy black label bacon. I got so tired of there not being any actual meat on the strips of bacon so the would shrivel up really small. Oscar Mayer bacon how ever comes out perfect every time. I refuse to buy any other bacon other than oscar mayer.
Andrea R.
Cleveland, OH
This is great on a cheeseburger or for breakfast with eggs. Or maybe even alone. It's also tastes good when it's covered with chocolate. I know it sounds disgusting but it's actually pretty good.
sherry e.
Hayward, Ca
I know all Oscar Mayer products are good products but the bacon has to be their best product not a lot of fat in it it doesn't fall apart when you cook it remains intact with its crispy goodness
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?