BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Shawna W.
Puyallup, WA
I love this brand for bacon though I prefer the thick cut one. It doesn't taste greasy even if it is bacon like some other cheaper brands. It is just a yummy quality product
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
For all your bacon needs. Breakfast, done. Lunhc, done. Dinner, done. Add it as a a side to your meals. Make it the main component. You know what, make that bacon weave and step up you culinary adventure. Beyond flavor and texture, this is the item you need in your kitchen.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
Bacon is delicious and so is this hardwood smoked bacon. I'm used to thicker bacon so you have to watch your heat & cooking times. I cook it till you can't see any clear fat!
Tracy B.
Clearwater, FL
Both my husband and I Love bacon. We love to try different kind of recipes not just breakfast. Oscar Mayer is a great brand. Unlike most other bacon this kind doesn't shrink up on me.Which I love!
Heather S.
Evansville, IN
SO very tasty, and getting more expensive! Eventually bacon will make its way up there with caviar where we will have to give an entire weeks pay just to savor a slice! eat up while we still can! :P
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
Oscar Meyer always has the best of everything. They Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon is by all means our favorite in my house. There is never too much fat or never too little. JUST RIGHT every time!
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Who don't love bacon, and who are these people!! when I'm mad the only thing mu boyfriend have to doing in the AM is cook me some bacon and eggs, then I'm in the best of mood@
Stephanie D.
I always buy bacon from Oscar Mayer and i love it. I usually always get it from Sam club or at petes fresh market. My family and I always enjoy eating bacon with pancakes.
Jennie T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My family including my 4 children even the picky ones LOVE this bacon!!! We normally eat turkey bacon but the kids love the crunch this bacon gives!!! Great on a lot of things, just not ice cream!!!
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
This is the best bacon under $7. I adore it. I was able to get coupons in the Sunday paper(they were doubled) best price was at Target. I love bacon in general. This bacon is easiest to wrap with.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart