BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Review for: Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
Great bacon. It tastes great and you get a lot for ghe price. It's easy to cook other than the grease splashing. My entire family loves it. Great to enjoy with pancakes.
Bahja B.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
This bacon is so tasty!! I use this brand for breakfast and dinner. It’s never looked grey. Always red. Never smelled bad. Great price! My kids enjoy it as well.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Review for: Bacon, Oscar Mayer Bacon 16 oz more...
Who doesn’t love this bacon? This is good quality, nicely sliced and delicious! It’s literally in every grocery store and you can add bacon to just about anything!!
Kasey J.
Personal favorite I try not to eat a lot of bacon but this is definitely one of my favorites. Meaty but crunchy . Works perfect if you want to spruce up a appetizer or side dish or make it your main dish
Christina H.
It’s the only bacon my kids will eat! It cooks really evenly in the oven and always comes out crisp. I’ve tried store brand bacon but they don’t even come close!
Danielle H.
I use the precooked bacon in my favorite recipe! It wouldn’t be the same without it ! I love that it’s affordable and it takes so fast to cook! You make my dinner great!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Bacon is good no matter what, but Oscar Meyer bacon is my favorite to get in the store! It cooks to a crisp and doesn't have all fatty. I mean I know bacon is fatty but sometimes that's all you get in a package. I love the thickness of this and the taste! I think it's a lil more expensive than some of the other bacons though.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Bacon is one of my favorite foods, and this is my favorite brand of bacon! My husband and I have a tradition of making waffles and bacon on the weekends, and after trying other brands out of necessity a few times ( which always seemed to have too much fat), we have always ended up coming back to Oscar Meyer! The Oscar Meyer naturally hardwood smoked bacon cannot be beat!
Maria E.
Ontario
Just love bacon if i could eat all day I would. It goes well on my salad and my sandwiches just taste a whole lot better with it on. As for breakfast I need at least 4 bags to truly enjoy our family breakfast time. I use it in my thanksgiving stuffing every year.
Kaitlyn âš“.
Wilmington, NC
I personally hate cooking real bacon cause of how much the grease pops, but with my jalepeno popper stuffed burgers wrapped in bacon I didn’t have a choice. This bacon had a couple of different ways to cook it. The flavor was wonderful!! The thickness of each slice was perfect! I will definitely stick to buying this brand.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart