BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
Bacon is a must have in our house and this is one of our favorites! We stock up when it is on sale but sometimes don't make it between the two sale dates without having to buy additional packs. Perfect for our Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner)
Barrett C.
Tacoma, WA
This is the best bacon and I have tried all the ones my Safeway sells. I love how it cooks up. My kids and I like it crispy yet with a slight chew, and I have perfected the method in my microwave. I bought it on my own and will continue too.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
Like anyone else with a pulse, I LOVE bacon! I generally will purchase Oscar Meyer brand bacon over anything else. It's just thick enough but also thin enough at the same time. It's the best to cook with!
Ellen W.
This is one of my favorite bacon brands! Thick and delicious. It is a little pricier than other brands, but I'm often willing to pay a bit more for Oscar Mayer's deliciousness.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Bacon and bacon and bacon. best bacon ever! I love them so much I get them from Costco at bulk size. my kids love them it is not to think and does not have much grease and it does not curl up badly either.
Sandra W.
Riverside, CA
Bacon is one of the best things on the planet. i was disappointed when i read the package of this product. all the nitrites and all the added extras. i would not buy this product only as a last resort
Dominika O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoy bacon. I mean, it takes a special type of person to truly dislike bacon, but there are better kinds of bacon out there. Get the thick cut if you can.

Also, why is this in the Gamer catagory?
Edmond W.
Ruston, LA
Ive been trying to eat healthy lately but i still eat me a few strips of bacon every now and again. that particular flavor of bacon really taste good wrapped around a real nice cut of meat like a fillet
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
Delicious. that really is all i can say about this bacon. i don't usually have it unless I'm at my best friend's house but when i do i always make sure to have at least a slice.
Karen D.
I just don't and Oscar Mayer adds sugar to all their products. I like going natural when it comes to what I eat. Don't add extra sugar into my food! It is still delicious but it doesn't need the extras.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart