BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Jade R.
Sulphur, LA
This thick cut bacon is an essential whether you are barbecuing or making breakfast for dinner this is a must. I purchase mine at my local Kroger. I would recommend this product to others and I will be repurchasing.
Tori Z.
It is a great bacon brand so tasty and easy to make. But its is definitely not one of the cheapest brands to buy. The most I have bacon is when I'm camping its a great warm part of a meal.
suzie r.
Aurora, CO
I use bacon for many recipies in our house. We love fresh bacon bits in salad. In addition, the drippings are great for added flavor in soups. I buy this brand at my commisary due to the resonable price. Bacon can be so expensive these days and I hear it's going up. The smoked is the best in my opinion
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
I favor Oscar Mayer bacon over any other brand. I have tried sampling others but haven't found one I like better. I have it for breakfast and use it crumbled as garnish on other dishes. Like my homemade potato cheese soup.
Denise G.
Temecula, CA
I'm always a little hesitant to purchase Oscar Mayer brand items (all I can think of when I hear "Oscar Mayer" is bologna and CHEAP hot dogs) but this bacon is on par with other brands as far as taste/thickness. The hubby loves it just as much as any other brand but it is typically much cheaper! (:
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
My family eats bacon like crazy! This is one of our favorite brands. It's not too salty like some brands are. The slices are just right so when they cook they don't shrivel up to nothing.
Alexis S.
This bacon is so good. It's not too fatty like most bacon. Kids love it and its not too unhealthy. You can use this in many meals and even desserts. It can get pricey but totally worth it
Sakeena B.
Oscar Mayer bacon is pretty much the go-to brand. I love bacon as does everyone in my household. Their "Thick Cut" bacon variety, in my opinion, is the best. Put that BACON on everything!
Nicole C.
Hazleton, PA
It's Oscar Mayer brand bacon, but most importantly: It's bacon. There is nothing wrong with it, and everything is right with it. There's nothing more that needs to be said about such a wonderful gift from the heavens.
Andrea W.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Oscar Mayer has been purchased in my household for ages. It's the only brand I know. I remember my father cooking Saturday morning breakfast when I was young and now I do the same for my daughter. Just the smell of bacon cooking brings back great memories. Nothing is better than Oscar Mayer bacon!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart