BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
There is not a lot of fat in their bacon. It cooks perfect and with the perfect crisp. Other bacons are too fatty or have a horrible after taste.. Oscar Mayer Bacon does not.. It's awesome.
Francine V.
Warrensburg, MO
I love bacon! While I'm not particularly picky about brands, i find this brand the most convenient and best priced at stores in my area. This is the brand of choice for me because i can find a 3-pk for less than $9, whereas even generic store brands typically go for about $4 dollars a pack at local grocers.
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX
Let me just say, I laughed when I saw this in the "gamer" review section! LOL! Anyways, I love BACON, and what better brand than Oscar Mayer?! My boyfriend always wants me to buy this brand!
myia v.
Oscar mayer bacon taste very good. However, it's tiny after you cook it! I tried cooking it on a lower temp, I have even baked it. Perfect for sandwiches but not so good as a side to eggs.
Mariana A.
Super greasy and nastyalmost everything is fat not enought meat thats why i prefer turkey bacon so much tastier and healthy and a lot more metier almost no fat at all
Katrelia G.
Columbus , GA
My favorite Bacon. They are good in the oven as well as on the stove top. I also love the maple one its awesome too!!!! I tell all my friends about and this is my number one brand for bacon.
Allison J.
I always buy this band. I'm not sure if its any better than the other brands because I can't tell the different. But it is a good price and comes in nice packaging so I always buy this brand!
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
Our family prefers the thick cut bacon which is usually quite a bit higher in price that the regular. Oscar Mayer is usually the same price of cheaper than the store brand and it tastes great. It is the only brand I buy.
Jade R.
Sulphur, LA
This thick cut bacon is an essential whether you are barbecuing or making breakfast for dinner this is a must. I purchase mine at my local Kroger. I would recommend this product to others and I will be repurchasing.
Tori Z.
It is a great bacon brand so tasty and easy to make. But its is definitely not one of the cheapest brands to buy. The most I have bacon is when I'm camping its a great warm part of a meal.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?