BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Lauren N.
Yardley, PA
I usually buy store brand foods, but in this case I don't. I think that this is a great product even though I don't typically use oscar meyer products. Always comes out perfect and never is stringy.
Mandy R.
Butler, GA
Oscar Meyer bacon is literally the only bacon I eat (unless i am at a restaurant, i have no choice but to eat their brand). This particular bacon is one i choose because it is easy to cook and tastes great!! Other bacon has too much fat... This one is just perfect to me!
Amy J.
Milton , WV
This is a good tasting product but it contains nitrates. Since I have a family history of cancer and Alzheimer's, and studies have linked chemical nitrates with these conditions, I have to pass.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
This is usually part of our breakfast menu every weekend. Kinda like a breakfast treat after a hard week's work. But my family prefers the thick cut bacon, served with french toast (using texas toast), scramled eggs and coffee!
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
When CAN'T you go wrong with bacon? Its delcious and this brand really knows how to do bacon! Its great for wrapping asparagus or any other kind of food. Like they say, Bacons the ducktape of food!
Casey S.
Akron, OH
My husband makes me & my daughter breakfast sandwiches all the time.. cheese & bacon on a bagel. They are amazing! Oscar Mayer bacon is our favorite to use! It's amazing. Never a bad experience!
Amy H.
Reno, NV
Good bacon for a good price. Spread out on a cookie sheet, place in a cold oven, and turn the heat up to 350. By the time the oven is done preheating ( or shortly there after wards ) you'll have crispy, yummy, bacon goodness!!
Lucie L.
Frederick , MD
My whole family, including my 2 year old daughter love Oscar Mayer Bacon. We eat it almost every weekend for breakfast. I love cooking with it well for recipes that call for bacon. It is so good and I love the way my house smell when we make it in the morning. Yum!
Stephanie C.
Corning, CA
I am a big fan of bacon and I really do like Oscar Meyers bacon, but over the last 10 years or so it seems like we are getting more and more fat than actual meat. This is rather disappointing when you pay almost $6 per package.
Yesica L.
Love Oscar Mayer bacon! reasonable price and has more strips than other packaging! and smells good i love their maple syrup one i use it on hamburgers and roll up hot dogs and jalapeno poppers.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart