BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Oscar Meyer Bacon is oh so tasty! I like mine extra crispy and whether I microwave it or cook it in oven it is not overly oily like some other brands and also doesn't havens much fat as other brands do.
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
I love the Oscar Meyer bacon....especially the hard wood it gives it a more Smokey type flavor to them... I look for the ones with the least amount of fat and sometimes even the thick Slovenia good too
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I love bacon and this is the brand I purchase. The slices are not too then and not too thick. This is a great brand of bacon and I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana L.
I love this bacon, because its just bacon, now days everyone as so many different versions of products, they loose what what is best about their product. Walk up, pick up BACON and you are good to go.
connie c.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this brand and i always get the maple syrup version. I put bacon is everything, salad, sandwich, omelets, etc... The thickness is perfect for me and it doesn't fall apart if overcooked (my husband likes it a little overcooked).
Izabella S.
Oscar Mayer never seems to get it wrong. The smoked flavor is amazing and this bacon never has too much fat! The price is almost the same as all other competitive brands so why not get the better one?
Lauren N.
Yardley, PA
I usually buy store brand foods, but in this case I don't. I think that this is a great product even though I don't typically use oscar meyer products. Always comes out perfect and never is stringy.
Louise G.
Weiser, ID
I love this brand of bacon. I always get the center cut. I never really thought there was a difference in bacon till I tasted this and then tried a cheaper brand and there was a difference in taste.
Elise B.
Seattle, WA
This bacon brand is one of the few that is still cost effective without the added nitrates in it. Having gone paleo back in December, it's becoming important to me to find all-natural products, most especially when it comes to meat.
Cierra R.
Yuba City, CA
So far this has been my favorite bacon because it's thin. I have a serious pet peeve about the fat being too thick on bacon, it ruins it in my opinion. And thats never been a problem with this bacon
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart