BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Bacon

Oscar mayer bacon 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • "This is some amazing bacon, i think maybe a lil more expensive than i'd like but you still cant go wrong." in 38 reviews
  • "I always get the Oscar mayer brand specially the thick cut ,i crisp it in the oven, add it over my burger,or with eggs for breakfast.love when i get it in a good deal B1G1 free from the grocey stores." in 21 reviews
  • "I just LOVE bacon and this is definitely my favorite brand for bacon, it always tastes great and it doesn't have so much fat like some of the ones I bought before, just the right amount!" in 21 reviews
  • "i love it is gooooooo good an its so crispy an tastie my family loves this brand i also love the sweet bacon ones too" in 18 reviews
  • "This bacon is so good, the salty smokey flavor bursts in your mouth, with every chew the flavor lingers and the savory smoked flavor is a great wake up to breakfast add eggs and toast for a complete breakfast. " in 16 reviews
Victoria W.
Elizabeth , Nj
This is truly a quality bacon. However, the price is not great. This is one of more expensive bacons and I find that often times the store brand is just as great if not better. I would say unless it is on sale do not buy it. It's not worth it.
Grace P.
Astoria, NY
Been eating Oscar Mayer Bacon all of my life. Have tried fancier ones, but honestly, nothing compares to the original. The hardwood gives it a nice smoky taste, and its just the right amount of fat. Love it!
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Great bacon from a brand you can trust. My family has been buying Oscar Meyer forever. We love it for breakfast or just adding it to any recipe. You can never go wrong with bacon!
Chelsea H.
Rossville, GA
What you don't see from the packaging, is that once you open it up and pull the bacon out, all the fat is on the back side. I've bought store bacon with more meat on it than Oscar Mayer. Other than that, no complaints. I'll never turn down bacon.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This bacon is tasty, often reasonably-priced, and can be found at most grocery stores. Oscar Mayer always has high quality products and their bacon is no exception.
LaTasha R.
San Antonio, TX
Bacon should be its own food group PERIOD. I recently purchased this bacon and a store brand of the same flavor. Besides the fact that the OM had noticeably less fat the taste was better. I am not sure if it was how it was cut, cured, the spaces, or the portion of the body the bacon was retrieved but HANDS DOWN, Oscar Mayer was the winner.
Brittany S.
Brandon, MS
This is one of the best bacons that I have ever had. There is more strips in the packaging than other brands and it also tends to be more crispy than other brands as well. It is perfect for a breakfast meal, on a burger, or even just by itself.
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
When you think bacon... you normally think OSCAR MAYER. It's just a classic brand you can trust. Perfect breakfast item to pair with eggs and toast. Also you can add to your sandwich/burgers. Crispity goodness!
Joanna O.
Minneapolis, MN
I use bacon mainly when I make quiche and this bacon does it. Sometimes I've skimped and bought cheaper bacon but both my husband and I regret my choice. This bacon fries up nicely (or can be baked for a healthier version) and crumbles nicely.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
My boyfriend loves bacon and we buy this bacon sometimes if it's on sale, but it's not our favorite. It's usually very fatty and with very little meat. Occasionally we'll get the thick cut which is better.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you guys love bacon?
Cristina F.
How does every like to cook there bacon? I cook it in the oven less mess and perfect crisp!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Why is this with gamer reviews?
Nicole D.
What is your best creation using bacon???
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Favorite item to eat with bacon?

Walmart